t h i r t y

3rd POV

{ Mermaid Motel | |Lana Del Ray }

After Jade had dragged Niall away, Harry and Liam were left alone together outside the ice-cream shop. Harry was nervous, he wanted to ask Liam on a date. He was thinking maybe a walk around the park.

"Hey Liam?" Harry finally asked, playing with his fingers.

"Yeah?" Liam smiled.

"Would you want to go on a date tomorrow?" Harry finally looked up at Liam. He was smiling. Harry smiled back, he loved Liam's smile. He loved how his whole face lit up. He loved how his cheeks were always rosy and how his big brown eyes resembled that of a puppys.

"I'd love to," Liam answered.

After that, the loved up couple went home. They spent the night watching movies and talking till the early hours of the morning. And a few kisses were stolen as they lay in each others arms exchanging 'I love yous' right before the drifted off to sleep.

.

Liam woke up first the next morning. He was excited, he and Harry had only ever been on one other date. Liam rubbed his face, glancing at the sleeping angel next to him. He reached out and stroked his cheek, making Harry stir in his sleep.

Liam giggled and got up, heading to the kitchen to make breakfast. He yawned as he pulled the cereal out of the press, setting it down next to his bowl and spoon. Yes, spoon. Although Liam had an odd fear of spoons, he would use his and Harry's.

Harry rolled over, falling off the couch and landing with a loud 'thump.' He moaned in pain, clutching his elbow. Harry then started to giggle, he had hit his funny bone. His giggles turned into fits of laughter. Liam stopped pouring his milk and headed into the sitting room where Harry was laughing.

"Harry what's so funny?" Liam asked.

"I-I hit my fu-funny bone," Harry replied, through giggles.

Liam rolled his eyes and went back to pouring his cereal, sitting down and munching on it. Harry finally got up and headed into the kitchen to make toast.

"So what are we gonna be doing on the date?" Liam asked, watching Harry butter his toast.

Harry transferred the food to a small white plate, sitting down next to Liam." Park, simple."

Liam nodded, his insides erupting with butterflies.

.

Harry and Liam had cleaned up nicely. Harry had his iconic black skinny jeans on, a white t-shirt, a red flannel and a snapback. Liam had on a white tanktop, a beanie and skinny denim jeans.

They got into the car silently, Pills N' Potions by Nicki Minaj playing lowly on the radio. Liam smiled to himself, another date with Harry!

Harry pulled up to a park, a bit park in fact. Lush green grass covered the perimeter, small daisies dotting the grass. A few trees were scattered around, and a few people were here.

"Shall we?" Harry smiled at Liam, holding his hand out for him to take. Liam nodded, taking his hand and walking with Harry to, a skate park?

"Harry why are we at a skate park?" Liam asked. His eyes widened seeing boys and girls making out. Others were smoking. Liam didn't mind smoking, he did it himself. But with Harry, they intimidated him.

"To go skateboarding obviously." Harry chuckled, taking a board from the rack.

"B-but I don't know how to.." Liam mumbled. Harry looked at Liam through corner of his eye, smirking when he saw Liam was blushing.

"I'll teach you, here," Harry put the skateboard on the ground, gesturing for Liam to get on. Almost immediately as Liam got on he lost his balance, but Harry was quicker and steadied him.

"Here," Harry held his hand out, Liam took it and Harry then started to pull Liam with him as he walked down the path.

'This is something.'

Liam thought to himself. Harry was holding Liams hands, pulling him on a skateboard. Liams eyes widened when he saw someone snap a picture.

"Ignore them, you came here to have fun, don't let them ruin it." Harry whispered. Liam nodded. 

Just have fun.

____________

hi hi hi.

Mikeys solo in Mrs. All American tho o.o

Ily guys, bye<3