e l e v e n

Liam's POV

         { Careful | | Paramore}

"Niall, I swear!" I exclaimed. For the past 20 minutes I have been trying to convince Niall, that Harry had said he loved me and kissed my forehead infront of the fans.Niall just kept telling me I imagined it. I know I hadn't and I was growing impatient. He shook his head once again.

"Niall for god sake, even ask Harry yourself." I spat. I hardly ever fight with Niall, but like I was saying he wouldn't believe me. Niall is very persistent when it comes to disagreeing or agreeing due to his own opinion.

He looked me up and down, glaring at me and through gritted teeth he said, "Fine,"

I smirked as he stormed off, tapping Harry on the shoulder. Niall started talking, Harry nodding hesitantly. Niall then pointed in my direction Harry looked at me. I blushed and looked to the floor.

"Well?" I said to Niall still smirking as I saw the scowl on his face.

He sighed, "I guess Harry kissed you and said he loved you then," I squealed and jumped on the spot.

"Ok. Calm down Liam for fucks sake!" Niall muttered, grimacing. Probably at my previous actions.

"Sorry," I said still blushing. I looked up and saw that Harry was already staring at me. My eyes widened when he sent me an air-kiss. I looked at Niall who was staring at wide-eyed at Harry.

"Ok, it's just playful banter," Niall said, trying to convince me or him I didn't know.

I frowned, but I wish it was more than just banter. I wish Harry actually had feelings for me. Louis hugs me and acts like my boyfriend as a joke, I guess I just over-reacted when Harry did it because I have a crush on him.

"Oh yeah," Niall started," what did Tom want to talk to you about after the concert the other day?"

I sighed," He wanted me to stop apologizing on Twitter."

"And?"

"I told him 'Some people in this band don't know how to say sorry, so I will do it for them.' "

"Fiesty," someone behind me said. I looked around to see Ashton.

"Hey mate," I smiled at him. Me and Ashton were quite close, but I was closer to Luke. Niall is close to Luke also, but closer to me.

"So you have a crush on Harry I hear?" He smirked. Niall gulped and I sent him a death glare.

"Oh really? Who told you that?"

"Neil."

"Neil, your dead."

_________________

If you have friends on Wattpad please get them to read this story and my other story Forgotten. Pleeassseeeee? c:

Don't forget to vote and follow!!<3