s e v e n t e e n

Liam's POV

       {Heartless | | The Fray }

The next day, I woke up to screaming. I shot up, scared and confused. I checked my phone.  5 a.m. I let out a groan and decided to get up. I had only been asleep for a few hours. I pulled the covers of my body and headed out to the lounge.

Harry was sitting on the couch biting his nails while looking at his iMac. I rose an eyebrow and strode over to him, taking the laptop from him. I sat beside Harry, observing Twitter. Twitter made him scream?  I sat confused and scrolled through the tweets, stopping at one that made my heart stop.

@Jerrie34; I can't believe that Harry is gay. Thats disgusting. And Liam too?  Gross. Changed my username bc I hate 1D now.  Thanks @Harry_Styles @Real_Liam_Payne

I shook my head. Why would someone tweet that? How could they? I blinked back my tears. How could someone be so heartless? I looked at the tweet again, seeing it had hundreds of retweets and favourites. I looked to see who had favorites it. Modest! Management had even favourited it. I clenched my jaw.

Fucking bastards.

Harry was now curled up to a cushion, sniffling. I frowned. He shouldn't be crying, he should be sleeping and dreaming of what Harry Styles dreams of.

Probably unicorns and Louis' ass.

I let out a chuckle, Harry turned to me and rose an eyebrow, "What's so funny? Did you not just see what that person said?!"

"Harry! Calm down mate. I was thinking of you." He blushed.

"Why would they do that Liam?  How could someone be so, so-"

"Heartless?" I finished for him. He sent me a small smile and nodded.

I let out a sigh and pulled Harry to my chest, twisting my fingers in his curly locks. "I don't know babe, I don't know." I kissed Harry's forehead. I looked down at him, seeing he was asleep and had a smile on his face.

I'm whipped.

____________________

Awwwww my poor Hazzybaby!!

And yes I do actually say that, ask my friends.

@Jerrie34 is a bisshhh.

I don't think gays are bad, gays are the best. I know a lot of gay people and have met their partners. Comment what you think of gay people.

Comment how was this chapter?

I know its short but I am so friggin tired, I mean didn't wake up until 2:21 p.m. today.

Vote plleeasseee!!:)

This story is nearly at 0.6k reads!!  I know its not a lot to you guys but it is to me!

Please, please, please tell your friends to read this story.

Thannnksssss.

Byee. ♡