f i f t e e n

This chapter is dedicated to @mrspaynestyles2010 bc she is soooooo sweet and her comment made my day!  ♡

______________________

Liam's POV

        { Bad Blood | | Bastille }

It's been 24 hours since I kissed Harry. We haven't ignored each other, infact I would say we are closer. I told Niall that Harry kissed me and of course he didn't believe me. I made him ask Harry. Why won't he believe me every time Harry makes a move?

"Liamm," Harry wines. I smile and look up. Me and Harry are currently snuggling on the tour bus while the other boys are playing some Formula 1 game.

"Yes?" I chuckle.

"I gotta pee. Move pleeasse."

"Ok," I get up and Harry sends me a gracious smile before heading to the bathroom. I decide to check Twitter because I am quite bored.

@Hipsta_Hxrry;  Ummm??  @Harry_Styles @Real_Liam_Payne  pic.twitter/D35Wddf

I click on the picture and nearly choke on my own spit. It's a picture of me and Harry kissing last night.

Fuck!

I thought there was no paps? Guess not. I groan and run my hands through my hair, a habit I picked up from Harry. My phone starts to ring, Rather Be by Clean Bandit filling the room. I look at the ID.  Modest! Management. I take a breath and answer.

"Liam. James. Payne."

I gulp, "Y-yes?"

"Would you please enlighten me as to why there is a picture of you and Harry kissing?"

"I-I don't know."

"You don't know?" he chuckles dryly.

"No."

"Well," he clears his throat. "I want you and Harry to stay away from each other, avoid all contact possible."

"No! I thought you said you would let us come out?"

"Liam," he laughs again,"Being gay is fucking disgusting. It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve remember?"

I scowl, my nostrils flared as I breathe in and out heavily. "Tom, I hope you get hit by a car you fucking prick."

"Watch your mouth now Liam."

I hang up when Harry sits next to me, smiling. He sees my scowl and immediately his face falls.

"You ok?" Harry asks.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom, sinking down against the door and block out Harry's protests that I should tell him whats wrong. I kick the wall infront of me and let my head fall back. A quiet sigh escapes my lips before it turns into vicious crying. Hot tears pour down my face, blurring my vision. I rest my head in my hands while violent sobs rack my body.

Looks like I'm back to square one.

__________________________

Sometimes I just want to hit management bc they are all a bunch of homophobic assholes.

Pllleeeasseee vote. And comment what you think of it??  c:

Thankss. Also, tell yo friends about me. We could all have a party..

Byeeeeeee

~Jade ♡