f o u r t e e n

Liam's POV

        { Kiss me | | Ed Sheeran }

"Harry where are we?" I ask, as we pull up next to what looks to be a children's park.

He shrugs, "A park."

I don't say anything as I step out of the car and walk over to a bench with Harry. It's about 6:30 by now and the sky is covered in dark grey clouds. There is a small slide in the corner thats paint is chipping away, a swing, a playfort and some jungle bars. Harry is sitting with his hands on his thighs, staring ahead at the slide.

"You ok?" I ask. He blinks once, looks at me and sends me a small smile.

"Yeah, its just that I had my first kiss under that slide."

I smile, "Lucky girl." Harry chuckles and shakes his head.

Silence is upon us once again. I look around at the dark green grass. Its healthy but needs to be cut. The trees are dark and cast a foreshadow.

"When was your first kiss?"

"W-What?"

"When was your first kiss?" he repeats.

"I-"  I blush and look to the floor.  Harry gasps. "You haven't had your first kiss?"

I dont answer and look to the floor, my cheeks burning. Harry lets out a loud laugh and I scowl at him, "It's not funny."

He continues to laugh, "Liam, your in your 20's and you haven't had your first kiss. I find that to be funny and adorable at the same time."

I gulp audibly and look back to the ground. Harry continues, "And I would like to be your first."

I open my mouth to speak but no words come out. My throat runs dry. I look back at Harry who is know smirking.

"Well?" I cannot move. My body wont let me. My stomach is doing flips and my heart is going ninety. I manage to croak out a small,"Ok."

Harry cups my face, using his thumb to stroke my burning cheeks. His eyes search mine for any reason to stop, when he finds none he continues. He moves in closer, painfully slow. His forehead rests against mine. "I love making you blush Liam." I stay silent as his lips inch towards mine. I can feel his breath on my lips. His lips ghost mine, a small space between us. I close the gap and place my lips on his. Harry kisses me back, our lips moving perfectly together. The kiss is perfect, filled with passion. It's blissful. Harry moves his head, deepening the kiss. I kiss back rougher. I need him. His hands leave my face where they travel down to my waist, pulling me closer. I put my arms around his neck. His tongue swipes my bottom lip and I open my mouth for him. Our tongues move slowly, him taking dominance. Harry pulls away smiling.

"How was that for a first kiss?" he smirks.  I blush and look to the floor.

My first kiss was Harry Styles and I fucking loved every second of it.

____________________________

Ooohhhh Lirry kiss!!

I cannot write a kissing scene so the smut will be terrible, I am sorry.  And yes, Harry and Liam will do 'The Do.' ◯☜

I need Jesus.. †

I'm ever so sorry that its short, but the last chapter was really long so… yeah…

Pllleeassee vote c: and comment what you think of it.

Tell all your mates about my story, pleasee.

~Jade ♡