Me "What if I could burn our names off the gravestones that Hades made for us, the ones holding us here? "

Regina" I looked for a spell like that. It doesn't exist. "

I nodded "Actually, it does. It kind of came to me in a dream. "

Charming " In a dream? "

I sighed " I know it sounds crazy, but I can remember every detail. It would be a long shot, but... "

Hook " Well, as for "maybe"s and "hopefully"s,"

I looked at him hopefully. 

Hook ".. I've learned never to question yours. I'm coming with you. "

I smiled. 

David " Snow and I will take Henry back to the apartment, keep him safe. "

Snow shook her head "No, actually, I'm gonna go with Echo. "

I shook my head "No, no, that's not a good idea. "

Snow " I promised to take down Hades and get back to our son, remember? If this is how we do it, I'm in. "

David" Echo, I wouldn't argue with your sister. Trust me."

 Regina " Get going, and I'll... I'll meet you at the cemetery. First, I should talk to my sister. Apparently, she has some history with Hades. "

Me "You think she'll talk to you? "

Regina shrugged " I don't know. But if he does have a weakness, she might be the only person who knows what it is."

At the graveyard. 

We were standing in front of the graves. 

Me " The spell worked in my dream. Now I just need to make it happen."

I tried to burn off the names .

 the wind began to howl again.

Hook " Echo, wait. Any captain worth his salt knows when a storm's brewing. And trust me, we need to find shelter."

I asked worried "Why did you just say that? "

Hook "Oh, it's fine, love. It's just a storm. I've survived worse. "

I shook my head "No, I should not have brought you here. My dream... it wasn't just a dream. This is exactly how it happened."

 Hook "Can we talk about that a bit later? We need to take shelter now. "

We ran to the same headstone as in my dream. The storm stopped.

Hook "Well, look at that. The world's fastest storm. Maybe this is turning into a good dream. "

I shook my head " It wasn't the storm I was worried about. In the dream, the cyclone brought a monster. "

Snow asked confused " What kind of monster? "

A creature roared in the distance, and i grabbed Snow's hand. 

Me "That kind. "

Snow "I'll take a look. "

I shook my head "No! Snow, you just have to trust me. I can't let you do this. "

Snow nodded "Okay. Okay, Echo. It was your dream. You tell us. What do we do now? "

The creature roared again. 

 Me" We run."

--