"Ya ya I get it you're older." Luna replies bitterly opening a gift. It is a pack of drumstick tape. "Nice! Thank you Dad." Luna says she hides it from Lexa.

Lexa opens a gift and it is some new flannels from Raven. "Thanks Reyes. You know me too well."

Now I'm not going to go through all the gifts but here are some highlight.

Lexa got new pair of Vic Firth March band sticks (a/n: 😍🤤🥰) from Henry, old school CD player with cds from Luna and some big gifts.

"Lexa my gift to you requires you to get up from your girlfriend and go in the garage." Anya says smiling. Lexa gets up and walks into the garage.

We are sitting there for a few minutes. "Should I got check on her?" Henry asks and Anya shakes her head no. After that Lexa walks in with her door that has all of the stickers that Aden has put on it through the years. She leans it against the wall and hugs her mom.

"I thought I lost it forever." I hear her whisper.

"Lexa it's our door!" Aden calls out.

"Sure is buddy."

***

"Lexa Lexa! OPEN MINE!" Aden says handing her a present.

"Alright!" She says and she opens box to see a paper folded up. She holds the picture or and smiles at it. It's Lexa and I inside a heart. "This is absolutely amazing!" She calls out with a wide grin. "Thank you buddy." She says giving him a hug.

***

Luna got me ear pugs for when Lexa and her practice which made me laugh. Raven got me a bestfriend necklace. She said it was to, quote end quote, claim me. Ya. And Aden got me a nice sketch book that I saw Anya wink at me.

"Okay Raven and Clarke. This is a gift for both of you." Henry says and he hand each Raven and I a box. "I know I haven't been.... then best when it came to you ladies being in love with my daughters. However. I want you to know you have a home here." He says and we open the box. There inside was a key. I gasp and cover my mouth. I turn to Lexa who is in as much shock as I am. It's a key to the house.

Raven and I both get up and hug Henry.

***

Anya gets a censor that when you walk by it, it plays the death Vader theme song (a/n: literally what I got my mom) from Luna, a cook book from Raven, I got her a momma bear apron, and Aden got her a Teddy bear that has a heart that says 'mommy's little heart'.

"Okay mom. So it's my last year of high school and um... well we have done these selfies every year for the first day of school... so I made this." Lexa says handing her a gift. Anya opens it and inside is a picture book of all the selfies. From kindergarten to senior year.

"Lexi..." she says with a tear in her eye. "Come give me a hug." Lexa stands up from behind me and gives her mom a hug. She comes and sits back down kissing my cheek.

***

Henry's was boring but he seemed to love it. Luna got him a tie, Lexa got him a brief case, Raven got him a new wallet, I got him a wedding picture of him and Anya and Aden gave him a drawing of the family.

"Now this right here. Is going in my office." Henry says holding up the picture proudly and looking at Aden. "Definitely." He says with a nod and Aden laughs.

***

Luna got a Vic Firth Practice pad from Lexa which must have been pretty expensive cause Luna's eyes went wide, I got her the shoes she was secretly looking at but too embarrassed to asked for which are black vans but on the bottom of the shoe it had the pride flag, Anya got her new j-pegs for her harness or whatever it was, and Aden gave her a picture that had 'Master Luna' printed across it.