Beats& America....

Start from the beginning

Tamara: no vicky it’s ok. It was me who was being an idiot. I should have understood ca I no how much you like him, he’s a cool dude. It’s totally fine and I forgive for telling roc about my bipolar. I would have done the same literally. You know this past month we have to put it all behind us ok we use to be so close. I guess boys do really get in the way *laughs* we need to start over and make sure we always have time for each other. Ok?

Vicky: *hugs Tamara and pulls away* I agree. And your right but how are we go do that if your moving in two days? *bows her head*

Tamara: because I have a surprise for you. *smiles*

Vicky: a surprise? Really what? *gets a little excited*

Tamara: your so gonna scream when I tell you this……

Vicky: TELL ME WHAT? *really excited now*

Tamara: your coming to America with me………..

Vicky:……….*SCREAMS REALLY LOUDLY jumping up and down before hugging Tamara again* OH MY GOD ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS? I’M REALLY GOING……wait do my parents know? *stops jumping*

Tamara: yes they do I asked them and they said as long as you keep you grades up you can stay *grins and screams*

Vicky: *screams too.* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OH MY GOD THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN TAMARA. ME AND YOU IN ONE OF THE BEST COUNTRIES EVER.

Tamara: **screams*  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I KNOW THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY FIT BOYS AND WE GET TO WEAR OUR OWN CLOTHES TO SCHOOL.

Vicky: I NOOOOOOO! I may have roc  but there is nothing wring at checkin out a few! ;) wait….. Don’t I gotta pack??????????????????????????

Tamara: since my house is empty and half is already in america we have to go to yours and pack now. *grins again*

Vicky: WELL COME ON WHAT WE WAITING FOR! *grabbing Tamara hand and out the door as they go over to her house to pack……………*

*back with MB………………………….*

Princeton’s POV: urgh why am I here? In my room I mean I just didn’t want to be with someone who had an illness crazy nut head………….wait what am I saying? I like Tamara she is amazing, beautiful and talented. Urgh why did I do that! What is wrong with me? I kicked my door in anger when I turned around and saw a box on my bed so I walked over to it sat on my bed and looked on the top it said: To Princeton so I slowly opened it and saw a t-shirt with a note on top I took the note out and read it..

This what the note said: 

Hi Jacob. I know we got off a really bad foot. I have forgiven you are that. You have always been my favourite from MB :) and I wanted to thank you for sharing your feelings with me and listening to mine. And my problems, you really are a kind sweet peace punk nirvana boy I have grown to like you, I have seen a good change in you prince and I’m proud when we kissed the other day I had butterflies in my stomach because I knew I liked you, I don’t know if we ca be a couple. But either way I got you this I hope you like it. ;)

p.s I made it myself :3

Love Tamara xox. 

*still prince‘s POV*

When I read that my heart felt like it gave up. I slowly put the note down and picked up the t-shirt………it was green and it had nirvana, misfits and peace everywhere. It was…..amazing like the best t-shirt ever………..what have I done? Urgh shit. Why am I such I dickhead I have to get hold of her again she didn’t leave her number.. Maybe it’s the same one she gave me before I have to call her and I was juss about to when……………….my mom came.. Here we go! Pray for me if u still like me after what I did………

My momma beat the shit outta me. When I laid on my bed I was still in pain, she didn’t mark me but she just made my body feel like complete shit but I deserved every bit of it, I didn’t even cry because I knew I deserved it. After that my mom left and I took my phone and tried calling Tamara………..I needed to get hold of her I needed her again I tried everything…………but no luck……………is there no more us?

Ok guys well that's it the end of the book....................................OK MAYBE NOT if ya'll really love this stroy lets see if i get 10 comments or more i will contunie and make a book 2 juss for ya'll so what do you say huh ? ya'll want a seqeul? dont u wanna know if prince and tamara will ever be together, what will happein in america? will tamara move on? will prod ever stop eating chicken? so yh comment 

10 COMMETS OR MORE

if u have anymore questions comment of message me i'm all ears and even if some of ya'll have an idea for the story too :3 'kk well love ya'll