Tamara: "i'm in Trouble"..............

Claire: *walks over to her and hugs her…* “hi….wait! Why do u smell like boy‘s cologne?” *Tamara smells her shirt…*

Tamara: “ummmm” *tryna think what to say*

Claire: “did u have a boy stay with you last night?” *smiling*

Tamara: “noo…………” *can’t help but smile, thinking of Princeton *

Claire: “oh my gosh! U did didn‘t you! Aww Tamara that‘s great come on now spill tell me everything…” *quickly sitting in the chair grinning*

Tamara: “hahaha! Well……..” *tells her about last night!*

Claire: “wait! So he knows everything ?” *grinning*

Tamara: “well….. Yeah! ” *smiling*

Claire: “wow! Awwwww bless that is so cute x.” *grinning*

Tamara: “I guess ha ha hey Claire *she looks at her* when am I able to move again?”

Claire: “well lets see!” *gives her a check up* “well now! Ha ha u should start moving about now for you limps and bones to breathe again and regain strength! But u may feel a bit weak at first cause u have been laying down for about a week ha but yeah!”

Tamara: “thank god! Now I can have a proper shower lool”

Claire: “ha ha yeah but I‘d say don‘t over do it because you are only still recovering! And your stomach may still be a bit sensitive”

Tamara: “ha I won‘t !” *smiling*

Claire: *stands up from the chair* “hey ok well I just came in the check up on you but I seems you are being taken care of *winking at her* ha ha I still got a lot to do before the move!! And I also need a word with Walter and Keisha!” *smiling….* “I‘ll be back later… that is if u need me!” *smiling and winking at her before leaving the room….*

Tamara’s POV: *moves, sits up, sits on the edge if her bed* Thank the lord I can move!! Now ha haha and I think… I’m starting to fall in love with Princeton!! I mean I know we got off at a TERRIBLE start! But it’s in the past like the rest of my life what is important is now!! I mean now I have my big bro looking out for me! And maybe soon a new sister in law ha ha and I got Princeton! Ah ha that sounded like I was dating him what I meant was he listens to me and cares about me and I love that he realised his mistake but I wish he didn’t have to cut him self to realise it and he stayed with me last night I gotta say I loved being held and finally feeling wanted by someone I mean wow! Sure his and mine’s past ain’t been good but now things are different and I’m really falling for the new him! Although I will never do a thing to change him …………………………......... (end of POV)

*2 minutes after someone comes in her room…………*

2 comments for more guys xox