Is She Ok, Princeton won't see Daylight If Not....

*Kenneth didn‘t really take Tamara away he took her to medical because of her blackout and this is what happened when vicky and roc got there…….*  

Vicky: “where is she? Tell me now? Where is my best friend?” *talking to the paramedic*  

Roc: “vick! Calm down !” *pulling her back…*  

Kenneth: “relax vicky they are still seeing to her she‘s in that room!”  

Vicky: “WHEN I SEE THAT PRINCETON I AM GOING TO RIP HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF FOR THIS!”   Roc: “hey hey hey! Calm down ok!”  

Vicky: “HOLD ON! YOUR ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOUR DICK OF A FRIEND PRINCETON PUNCHED TAMARA IN THE FRIGGIN STOMACH SHE IS IN A LOT OF PAIN AND SHE COULD BE BADLY INJURED AND YOUR TELLING ME TO FRIGGIN CALM DOWN! NO I WON‘T CALM DOWN!! SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF SHE IS BURIESD OR GOD FORBID SCRACED PRINCETON CAN SAY GOODBYE TO HIS LIFE I ASURE YOU!!”  

Roc: “your right I‘m sorry! I guess if you was in the same situation I would do the same thing! I bet she will be fine! She‘s strong right!!” *seeing vicky in tears slowly crying in anger* “need at hug?”

*then vicky ran to him and hugged him tight, roc wrapped his arms around her waist as she cried in his chest………*  

*then the paramedics came out………………………*   *

even though she didn’t want to she pulled away from roc‘s hug and ran over it them………………*  

Vicky: “how is she? Is she ok? What‘s happening? Someone please TELL ME!!” *talking really fast…*    

Paramedic1: “ha we……………..”  

Vicky: “come on please I can‘t take this please tell me ” *forming tears again*  

Roc: “VICKY! U NEED TO CALM DOWM NOW! They r trying to tell you just wait….”  

Paramedic1: “no no it‘s ok! I understand that she is concerned for her best friend *smiling at vicky* as would anyone in this situation!”  

Paramedic2: “yeah! Well vicky is it? Tamara is ok! But she was badly injured, her back is going to hurt for a few days because she hit the wall as for her stomach well……… ”  

Vicky: “what? What is it? Tell me please!!!!!!!!!!”  

Paramedic1: “she was sick about 3 times and her stomach kinda twisted because she kept hyperventilating and crying, she is still In pain we will give her guardian a prescription for her medication, plus she is bruised quite a lot she won‘t be able to move around a lot she needs to stay in and rest, and if she is in any more servier pain she may need to visit a hospital”  

Vicky: “wait wait hold on! She is bruised? he bruised her?”  

*the prodigy and ray ray came in running…………*  

Prodigy: “what‘s going on? Is Tamara ok?”  

Vicky: “no she‘s not! He bruised her! And she won‘t be able to move…”  

Ray Ray: “hold on he what?” *turing to the paramedic*   

Paramedic2: “She is bruised and who ever it was has quite the punch, when we looked at her she stomach was red and by the looks of it she will be bruised and it will hurt when she touches it! She can‘t do many physical things right now as the stomach is connected to so many parts of your body your hip, waist, arm leg ect. She will have to be bed ridden!”  

Vicky: “I AM GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD!!”  

Prodigy/Ray Ray: “YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE!”  

Roc: “NO Vicky!” *quickly grabbing her waist before she could escape*  

*Kenneth grabbed ray ray and prodigy from escaping!*  

Roc: “Vicky think of Tamara! She needs you right now! Lets go see her”  

Kenneth: “oh yeah we can see her right? Is she awake now?”    

Vicky/Prodigy/Ray Ray/Roc: “HOLD ON? WHAT DO U MEAN AWAKE NOW?”  

Paramedic1: “”um well when Kenneth had brought her to us she was unconscious she may have blacked out from the hyperventilating or…   

Roc: “when she slightly got up and she slapped Princeton…”  

Prodigy: “THAT BASTARD IS DEAD! KENNETH LET ME GO!”  

Ray Ray: “YEAH LET US TEACH HIM A LESSON……”  

Kenneth: “I wont tell go of you both of you until you calm down!”   

Vicky: “OH LET ME ADD HIM LET ME ADD HIM!!” *trying to break free of roc‘s grip…………*   Paramedic1: “or that! That must be it she used what was left of her strength but yes she is awake and ok now well……sort try not to make her move plus she will need a ride home! And she will need to be watched over night too!”  

Vicky: “well! About that……!”  

*everyone turns their head‘s to vicky, roc lets go of her and also looks at her?*  

Paramedic2: “what do you mean?”  

Prodigy: “vicky……………………………….?”  

Vicky: “well you see Tamara‘s parents aren‘t home they…they are on holiday! So yeah…………”  

Ray Ray: “you hesitated? Why did you hesitate?”  

Vicky: “no I didn‘t !!” **looking at ray ray then looking away*  

Ray Ray: “yeah you di………………………………...”  

Roc: “wait why can‘t you just stay around hers and you watch her?”   Vicky: “trust me I would! But after the concert my dad is picking me up and I have 2 go out with my family :P”  

Prodigy: “so Tamara‘s is home all by herself?”  

Paramedic1: “Well is there a relative she is staying with that can watch her?”  

Vicky: “well………no! I mean her next door neighbour checks up on her but she always goes out she wouldn’t stay with her though!”  

Ray Ray: “so what‘s going to happen?”  

Paramedic: “well she has to stay with someone! She won‘t be able to be alone all night!”  

*then Walter walked into the room with Keisha following behind………………………………*  

Walter: “what is going on? Is she ok?”  

Vicky: *turns to Walter* “NO SHE IS NOT OK! TIS SICK PRICK PRINCETON BRUISED HER FUCKING STOMACH SHE HAS TO BE BED RIDDEN SHE CAN‘T BE LEFT ALONE AND SHE CAN‘T TOUCH HER STOACH UNLESS SHE WANTS TO BE IN PAIN!….”  

Walter: “I am so sorry this has happened…what is your name?”  

Vicky: “my name is vicky and I AM GOING TO MURDER PRINCETON!” *about to leave….*  

Roc: “nope!” *holding her back again, with his arms tightly wrapped around her waist*    

..................................................................................................