Dating And Shock.............................................

Roc: “so why are you friends with her vicky she obviously hurts you!” *looking at her*

Vicky: “she doesn‘t hurt me……anymore!”

Roc: “anymore?” *raising her eyebrows*

Vicky: “roc look! You slap the guys right? Like as a joke and stuff”

Roc: “yeah why?” *nodding his head*

Vicky: “well that‘s what Tamara does! She doesn‘t mean it! It‘s sumthing she can‘t help!”

Roc: “well she needs to help it!!” *tensing his teeth a bit harder, bowing his head*

Vicky: “look roc! I understand and love that you care for me! *touches his knee casing him to raise his head and look at her* but Tamara is…special should I say and she does stuff she can‘t control I swear she doesn‘t mean it !!”

Roc: “how do you know that?” *still looking a t her*

Vicky: “because I‘ve known Tamara two long to know she doesn‘t!! I can see it in her she doesn‘t plus she is getting better if you wanna know she hasn‘t hit me in ages!!”

Roc: “do you hear yourself? You sound like you are ok with your friend abusing you !!” standing up pacing back and forth*

Vicky: “she‘s not abusing me!! It‘s not abuse she can‘t help it I ……” *standing up too*

Roc: *stands in front of her!* “well then what? Is she ill or something? Does she have a mental illness?”

Vicky: “I……………………….I can‘t tell you!!” *turning her head to the side and bowing it*

Roc: “TELL ME! *sighs, grabs vicky’s hands in his* look vicky I no I don‘t know you that well and we don‘t really know each other that well but I do know that I really like you and I care for you! An…”

Vicky: “wait you like me?” *grinning her dimples off*

Roc: “ha yeah I really like you! And care for you!”

Vicky: “I really like you too!!” *smiles*

Roc: “Really?” *cheesing*

Vicky: “yea you my favourite from MB plus you even better than I thought in real life plus even more sexie than your pictures!!”

Roc: “ha ha thanks I guess I think you sexy too!!” *vicky smiles wider* “and I love your dimples!!” 

Vicky: *smiling even more!!* “keep flattering me they might just fall off!! Ha ha !”

Roc: “ha ha well u prob no this I don‘t fall in love fast but I know I feel more to you than just like you!!”

Vicky: *grinning big and wide!!* “me too!!!!!!!!!!”

Roc: “welllll it maybe too soon but I don‘t care imma go 4 it anyway ?”

Vicky: “go for what ?” *confused*

Roc Royal’s POV: Damn! Vicky is Soooooooooo friggin cute!! So shocked she ain’t taken!! She soo hot plus she’s wearing my colour even more attractive, I mean she is just plain beautiful, wearing her natural hair instead of that nappy stuff what’s it called? Oh right weath that other girls wear, she got HUGE DIMPLES Soooooooooo hot!! And more I mean she got nice curves and everything !! Plus she can EAT!!!!!!!!! I love dat!! <3 you know me I don’t really believe in love at first sight when I first saw vicky pull me out that ambush I felt something much stronger than liking her and it’s been getting stronger ever since I found out more about her we got a lot in common! I love dat !! I no I dunno her but I gotta make her my girl before some other guy does!!, I realised how much I liked her was when i had to keep holding her back from injuring Princeton and also I found out Tamara is abusing her what the fuck!! Who does that? I mean I understand joking around but something tells me Tamara ain’t right I swear they best friends? So why is Tamara is hitting her!! And what was that bout vicky sayin she don’t do it no more? Sounded like she was use to it I didn’t like it!! Tamara better not have bruised her!! If ya’ll ask me she deserved that punch sorry!! But she did she got a taste of her own medicine!! Once I make vicky mine!! She’ll be all mine :D and plus Tamara won’t be able to touch her that’s if I don’t get through her first!!! But anyway forget Tamara let me forces on beautiful vicky!!………(end of POV)

Roc: “vicky will you be my girl?” *smiling still holding her hands*

Vicky: *grabs a pillow and screams into it!! Then puts it back goes back over to roc!!* “yes!!!!!!!!! Yes !!! Ye yes yes a million times yes!!!!!!!!!!!”

Roc: “Great!!” *hugs her tight she hugs back, then kisses her on the cheek while pulling away…still holding her waist*

Vicky: “yup! I can get use to this!!” *grinning!!*

Roc: “ha ha me too I love your smile!!”

Vicky: “I love yours!!” *putting her arms around his neck*

Roc: “vicky about this whole Tamara hitting you thing?”

Vicky: “oh I get it you understand now right?”

Roc: “no! I still don‘t! and I wanna no why she has been doing it!! Please vicky!! Your safety is important god forbid but you could be the next to end up injured or even put in hospital?!”

Vicky: “roc! Your overreacting!! She hasn‘t hit in in ages!” *looking away from him*

Roc: “am I ? you never know vicky? And has she ever bruised you?”

Vicky: “what no never!! It never went that far it was just one hit roc it‘s nothing!!”

Roc: “oh really just one hit?! Then why does she do it !?”

Vicky: “I…….I can’t tell you roc!!”

Roc: “babe I‘m your boyfriend now you gotta tell me *grabbing vicky‘s chin pulling it to his face,* please?”

Vicky: “ahh you called me babe :D and I know you’re my boyfriend but there are something I have been sworn to secretly to tell you!!” *looks at him and sees hurt in his eyes* 

Roc: “baby please tell me! I won‘t tell but I need to know and make sure she won‘t hit you again!!”

Vicky: “roc its just a hit it‘s nothing!” *removing her arms from his neck and escaping his waist*

Roc: “if it‘s nothing why can‘t you just tell me!!”

Vicky: “ever heard of the best friend code? It‘s personal roc not something I can go telling people!! It‘s not my business to tell!!”

Roc: “IT IS YOUR BUSINESS BECAUSE IT INVOLES YOU VICKY! *Sighs* if your getting hurt because of it then it is your business and mine too!!”

Vicky: “DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW SO BADLY ROC HUH DO YOU?”

Roc: “YES! YES I DO!!” *turning his back to her because he is shocked they just got together and are already having their first argument but he needed to know why Tamara was beating vicky…………….*

Vicky: “SHE HAS BIPOLAR ROC!!!!!!!!!! R U HAPPY NOW I TOLD YOU!”

Roc: *spins around, shocked* “she what………….?”

Vicky: *almost in tears* “she has bipolar! I only found out recently and she does things she don‘t mean I‘ve been trying to get her help but she‘s scared roc! She scared of what will happen!! Do have any Idea how she must feel not to mention me?!”

Roc: “vi………vicky I had no idea!” *feeling stupid and sad*

Vicky: “of course you don‘t! because no one knows!! Only me you and her do!”

Roc: “I don’t know what to say!!”

Vicky: *a tear escaped from her right eye falling down her cheek onto her t-shirt*

Vicky: “who would! Don‘t say anything! This is the reason why Tamara has done what she did now I know you were trying to help but there is s thing called going too far I know Tamara was doing to me was wrong but it was better than her harming and cutting herself! And now this!! I will get her help  but now it will be harder because she is more scared than before and she didn‘t even reach hospital plus you think her life is hard now… you don’t know the half of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

.......to .........................be ............................contineued