Beats& America....

ok guys i see ya'll want me to continue so i guess i will and wow 10 comments thanks yall oh and one more thing READ THE BOTTOM PART IN BOLDAT THE END OF THE CHAPTER ITS IMPORTANT.

Roc: now I no as hell you didn’t try and swing at my girl? *angry, gripping Princeton‘s shirt*

Princeton: and what if I did? *glaring at roc*

Roc: umm I dunno lets find out. *raising his fist*

Keisha: Roc. No!! *going towards them*

Roc: why? He deserves it after what he did to Tamara and he juss tried to punch my girl. *lowering his fist looking at Keisha*

Keisha: because you are his best friend, and his mom is coming soon he will be getting enough beats.

Roc: can’t help but start I off. *raising his fist again*

Keisha: No roc. 

Roc: fine but he does anything else that’s it. *lets go of Princeton‘s shirt and goes to vicky* come vick lets go..

Vicky: actually roc? I need to go..

Roc: what why? *looking sad*

Vicky: you juss saw what happened! Look roc I love you but I have hardly seen Tamara and she is my best friend in the whole world and she needs me right now no matter what.

Roc: but…lemmie come with you. *smiles*

Vicky: *kisses his cheek* thanks that’s sweet but this is a girl thing. look I’ll call you but my friend needs me. *gives roc a hug and leaves the hotel.*

Princeton: *dusts himself off* come on baby we gone. *taking Layla By the waist *

Keisha: oh no. *grabs layla and throws her out the hotel room then grabs Princeton‘s ear and drags him all the way to his room* now you stay there and think about what you did. Ca u sure got a hella lot of explaining to do when you momma get here.

*with vicky when she got to Tamara‘s house……………*

Vicky: *knocks on the door and Tamara opens it* hey..

Tamara: hey… *tears strolling down her face…*

*they immediately hug as Tamara cries on vicky‘s shoulder and they go inside…………*

*Tamara and Vicky are sitting on the couch………..*

Vicky&Tamara: I’m sorry! No I’m sorry…..wait you go fist…..no wait you…. *they talk at the same time*

Vicky: let me go first. Tamara you were right I should have come to see you straight away its just because I really do like roc and when he asked me out I………