Running Away From Love .................

Princeton: “urgh crap! Ok dat last part weren‘t meant to come out :P damn it!”

Tamara: “haa yah you can‘t really be in love with me can you?” *laughing*

Princeton: *loos away from her* “ha ha yuh right………”

Tamara: *stops laughing* “Princeton?”

Princeton: *looks at her then quickly loos away*

Tamara: “you are in love with me!” *placing heer hand over her mouth*

Princeton: “wa..I just looked at you?” *looking at her confused*

Tamara: “I..I  can see it in your eyes! Its written all over you face… but how?”

Princeton: “how what ?”

Tamara: “how are you in love with me?” *looking at him!*

Princeton: “what! I’m not in love with you! Who would be look at you I’m leavin!” *getting out the seat about to walk out the door*

Tamara: “Detener la ejecución de Jacob! *Princeton stops walking* Usted no tiene que esconder la cosas má estoy aquí para it!(stop running jacob! you don't have to hide things anymore i'm here for you)

Princeton: “how! *he turns around!* how! How are you there for someone who severely injured you! And put you through so much pain?”

Tamara: “it‘s the story of my life! No matter how hard forgive and forget! And …I trust you!” *smiles*

Princeton: “if you trust me then….tell me about your parents! *Tamara‘s face dropped* you never mention them! And when u brought it up yesterday you avoid and lied to me so I could leave the room” *leaning against the door with his back and left foot on it*

Tamara: “I told you yesterday I wanted to sleep…”

Princeton: “don‘t lie to me I know you didn‘t go to sleep I just went along with it! *Tamara looks away from him!* what are you hiding?” *removing himself from the door back towards the chair by her bed as he saw a tear escape her eye……..*

Princeton: “you trust me right? *Tamara nods*then tell me! What happened to your parents?” *looking at her who is looking away from him, crying*

CLIFFHANGER WANNA FIND OUT WHAT IS GOIN ON WITH HER PARENTS WELL : 

(2 comments to be continued)