His Punishment and The Pain I Went Through...........................

*meanwhile with Keisha, Walter and Princeton……*

Keisha’s POV : I can’t believe this! I swear I am going to beat the hell out of Princeton! I understand he was upset when ray ray pushed him and he was angry but he really didn’t punch that girl! We are in so much trouble if this ever gets out this maybe the end of mindless behavior!! I am so going kill that boy watch me!  (end of POV)

*then she entered Walter and Kenneth‘s dressing  room……………………………….................................*

Keisha: “PRINCETON!” *he jumped and slightly suck in the chair showing all his fear of her as she walked towards him………*

Walter: “n…now Keisha! Please calm down…” *standing in front of her was she stopped*

Keisha: “WALTER MOVE OUT MY WAY DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS BOY DID?”

Walter: “n…no but come on Keisha just let it slide”

Keisha: “OK NOW YOUR ASKING FOR A SLAP TOO DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE DID?”

Walter: *turns to Princeton * “what did you do boy?”

*giving him a look saying I Cant Save You!*

Keisha: “HE PUNCHED A GIRL IN THE STOMACH AND HE BADLY INJURED HER! TH…this is going to ruin everything Walter!”

Walter: “YOU DID WHAT ?” *spinning around and going towards Princeton grabbing the top of his shirt* “BOY NOW IMMA BEAT YOU! HOW COULD YO…WHY DID YOU DO THAT PRINCETON!?”

Princeton: “I DIDN‘T DO IT I DIDN’T PUNCH HER OK!”

Walter: “BOY DON‘T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME! DID YOU PUNCH THAT GIRL? LYING WILL ONLY INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF BEATING YOU ABOUT TO REVIEVE!”

Princeton: “I…I… FINE OK! YES I HIT THE GIRL OK! BUT I ONLY PUNCHED HER CAUSE SHE WAS BEING AN ANNOYING IDIOT AND SHE WOULDN‘T MIND HER FUCKING BUSINESS IF YOU ASK ME SHE DESERVED IT!”

Walter: *quite shocked! But still gripping his shirt* “WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT RAISING YOUR VOICE TO ME BOY! I CAN‘T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS JACOB YOU ARE IN AN AMOUNT OF TROUBLE!”

Princeton: “if you hit me! Its child abuse and I‘ll have childline on speed dial!”

Walter: *pulling Princeton closer to his face, 3 inches apart* “DON‘T GET SMART WITH ME BOY! AND NOT IF I GET PERMISSON FROM YOUR PARENTS WHICH I WILL DO!”

Princeton: “aye aye Walter please don‘t tell me mama!”

Walter: “OH DON‘T WORRY I WILL! NOW YOU ARE GOING TO SIT HERE UNTILL WE GET BACK AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU MOVE………I‘M SICK OF CLEANING YOUR MESS UP BUT I GUESS I GOTTA DO THAT YET AGAIN!” *lets go of him, causing him to fall back down into the chair slightly slipping off*

*then Walter stormed out the room to go and find Tamara! And as Keisha was about to walk out………*

Princeton: “ke…Keisha pl…pleasee I‘m sorry I shouldn‘t have done it I won‘t do it again please don‘t tell my mama plz I…………………………”

Keisha: “you should have thought about that before Princeton! You really injured that girl! I would have thought you liked her I guess not! You better hope this doesn’t get out cause if it does……………………”

*then Keisha just left the room and Princeton just sat there thinking………………………………......................*

*meanwhile with Tamara, vicky ect. *

Tamara’s POV : I can’t believe he just did that! I just got punched in the stomach by Princeton my favourite from mindless behavior, I was about to move out the way and he punched me I flew back and hit the wall L it literally put me in intensive pain… when he punched me it was like someone with a metal fist had punched me then I slammed into the wall I couldn’t control myself, ray ray ran to my side, I screamed at the top of my lungs and immediately started crying then prodigy, vicky and roc came running out vicky also ran over to me so did roc, I was in sooo much pain I couldn’t even speak :P I was hyperventilating even though I had no breath I was crying so hard because of the pain vicky and ray ray were trying to get me up but every time I moved it hurt I felt like I had been shot except there was no blood, it hurt really bad I was in so much pain I even started to blackout……I remember prodigy shouting at Princeton then everything went blurry then I think I remember I slapped Princeton right in the face! Then he pushed me back on the floor pressing my stomach after that everything went black……………………………… (end of POV)

................................................................................................... (to be continued! fill free to comment)