Pain, Thoughts And Forgiveness...........................

Princeton: “y…yh?” *looking at her pretty face* 

Tamara: “I……I sorta forgive you :P” *giving him what looked like a smile*

Princeton: “h…huh? Really I mean I didn‘t even expect you too! Maybe your just tired! I‘ll give you more time……” *going to walk out……*

Tamara: “Princeton wait!” *wishing she could get up and stop him..*

Princeton: “yes…..” *turning around again…*

Tamara: “come here…” *saying in a sweet soft voice*

Princeton: *he didn‘t say a word just did what she said and walked up to her* “did u need something?”

Tamara: “you said everyone is asleep right? *Princeton nods* well u and I can‘t sleep and u properly think you’re the last person I wanna see so do I but…stay with me..”

Princeton: “ummmm ok?!” *confused but sits in the chair next to her bed…*

Tamara: “are you really sorry for what you did? Look me in the eyes and say it!!”

Princeton: *looks deeply into her big brown eyes* “I am sooooooooooo sorry I did this to you Tamara! If I could turn back the clock I would!! I hate myself even more than you do for doing this and I‘m always going to regret it!!” *3 tears fall down his rosy red cheeks*

Tamara: “I….. I believe you!” *can see it in his eyes and wipes one of his tears away…*

Princeton: “Tamara look no matter if you mean it or not u need more time to forgive me! And imma wait!  No matter how long…… look *smiles* you need sleep after what I *crying* did to you today we both need to sleep on it!!” *getting up put the chair*

Tamara: “but… Princeton I ..” *grabs his arm……Princeton drops on the floor grunting and quietly screaming holding in the pain…………….*

Tamara: *gasps* “Princeton! Princeton what‘s wrong? What happened? What did I do? Princeton are you ok? Princeton speak to me?????? :O”

Tamara’s POV: someone came into the room and I turned my head to see about figure with a big black afro I knew it was Princeton bastard! What the hell does he want I asked him did he come to finish off the job and he said no! and he apologized! Like I could hear it in his voice he was sorry before I was sooo angry at him and all I wanted to do was kill him! But after that I’m re thinking and he even said he was gonna get anger management! And he has always had problems with his anger :P ?! then I told him I believed him and sorta believed him but he didn’t believe me he said I needed more time and that I was just tired!! Then since we were the only two up I decided to give him a chance and let him stay with me, he left uncomfortable I could tell and he also felt that he thought I was being too soft and he didn’t want to be let off easy for what he did I sooooooo admire that that takes guts! And really glad he showed it! I told him to look into my eyes and tell me he was truly sorry ! And……he………he did it and he meant it I mean he looked deeply into my eyes, which gave me a chance to look in his! His eyes were full of tears, hurt and sorrow plus a huge amount of regret! Bless plus from the moment he walked in I could tell he had been in a great deal of pain and he had been crying his cheeks were red and puffy :( it made me feel bad plus I noticed him pulling down his right arm sleeve of his leather jacket :P what was he hiding? And anyway I said I forgave him and stuff he wasn’t having it he was about to get up when I  grabbed his arm, he right one and he fell on he ground……………………..! Screaming quietly and grunting in pain his face went red what was going on? What was I missing? What did I do? I knew he wasn’t faking!! Then I thought and remembered something?! But then I thought no he would never do that but I also had a strong feeling I was wrong?! ……………………………(end of POV)

...................................................................................... (to be continued......................)