I nod, not really knowing what else to say. He's not much of a talker.

I continue walking all around the room, touching and looking at all the strange things he has collected.

"This is really good."

I turn to him, confused.

"What is?" I stop, and watch as he scrolls through my drawings. I rush over to him, but before I can grab the book away from him he holds it over his head.

"Someone clearly doesn't like their shit being messed with.." he says, laughing.

"No, I clearly don't. Do you?" I counter, my voice rising. I reach to grab for my drawings, but he grabs my wrist and backs me into a wall, again.

"It's not done. Wait until I'm at least finished drawing." I plea, trying to pull away from Sawyers hold.

He continues looking through them when he suddenly stops. I catch him scruff his eyebrows together, his eyes harden. He pushes me further into the wall, his face inches from mine...again. I'm frozen, and stuck against the wall. His green eyes are to blame, they're burning into mine.

"Sawyer, give it back." I finally find my voice, thankful it sounds demanding.

My breathing starts increasing, I'm not sure if it's from anger or the way he's looking at me. I'm suddenly aware how fast my heart is racing.

Sawyer slowly leans in, and I let him.

I let him!

I let him kiss me. My senses are in overdrive.

Before I get too into the kiss I push Sawyer away. I find my way out of Sawyers eyes, having been lost in them for a while.

"I shouldn't have done that." I turn away angry at myself.

Sawyer looks at me confused, before softly apologizing.

Avery comes through from the top of the stairs. She looks between Sawyer and I, crossing her arms. She gives us a suspicious look.

I know my cheeks are burning.

"Umm is everything okay?" She asks, as she walks closer to us.

I turn to Sawyer and in one swift motion I angrily pull my drawing book away from him.

"Nothing." Sawyer and I say at the same time.

He walks away back to the microscope and doesn't look back.

"You sure?" Avery whispers so only I can hear. He leaves me panting and I try calming,

"Yes. Let's go" I pull her and lead her down stairs.

"Where is your room?" I question.

"Where's yours?" She asks without answering mine.

"Right here." I point to the door at the bottom of the steps.

"Hmm." She says with a smile.

"What?"

"It's just that everyone, and I mean everyone else is staying way on the other side of the house. And you're over here by yourself near Sawyers room." She wiggles her eyebrows.