Chapter 10//🐶

Comincia dall'inizio

"No no! Bad wolf! He's not edible"
She shooed Jimin making him even more irritated by the presence of the puppy.

"I guess we could skip school today and take care of you, huh..."
She cooed at the puppy who snuggled deeper into her arms for a warm hug.

She even forget that I was going to school?! Was she going to leave me alone???

He jumped in front of her blocking her away to her apartment.

"Excuse me, wolf. We need to get home"
She tried to walk away but got blocked again.

No. Not with that pest.
He growled again.

"Stopppp I will visit you another day. Just let me go for now"
She pecked Jimin's nose and leave him froze....again
Urgh her and her pecks...he was annoyed at how her little gesture could make him into doing anything she wanted. Riley walked pass him and went home.

Urgh dudeeee that homeless pest is stealing her awayyyy

His wolf whimpered not having to spend time with her again. Jimin transformed back and walked to school alone with sulking like a baby.

She left alone in this hell hole for a puppy? Seriously? How dare that pest took her away. I'm eat it once I get back home....
He kept chanting curses at the puppy as he stomped down the hallway with an angry face.

"Did she punched him again?"
"Did they have a rough night again?"
"How rough is Jimin for a sweet girl like Riley to jab his eye tho...."

The students gossiped but Jimin brushed it off as dust while his mind was filled with jealousy.
The whole entire day Jimin had a killer face on, scaring both the teachers and students. None of them dared to ask what happened when they noticed Riley was absent and she is the only one who can break those walls of his down.

"Oi. Where's Riley"
Zoey bravely interrupted Jimin's plot in cooking that damn puppy making the class gasped.

"She is home....taking care....of a fucking pest..."
He mumbled through this gritted teeth imagining the puppy having a great time with Riley.

"What?"

"Oh....I don't know. Sick maybe?"
He lied to clear the nosy air.

"You sure you're not the reason why she's absent?"
Zoey asked and Jimin knew what she was referring to. The whole school thought he fucked her so bad that she couldn't attend school as that was what Jimin explained his bruised eye. "Rough night"

"Oh...Maybe...."
He smirked and walked away leaving Zoey dumbfounded. Oh how Jimin wished he was the reason why she was absent. BUT NOOO she was absent for a pest. A PEST!

•time skip after school•

Jimin raced back home and hammered on Riley's door.

"Oh hi, Jimin!"

"Hi me Ms leaves her best friend in school alone to take care of a puppy!"

"I'm so so-....wait...how did you know I was taking care of a pup?"

Oh shit....

"Uh....cause....it smelled like dog crap in there?"
Riley gasped knowing the pup's scent was not pleasant but she just couldn't bath him after all the stubborn biting he gave her.

"Sorry, it kept biting me so I couldn't bath him"

"He did WHAT?!?!"

Not only did that pest stole her away, it's ungrateful ass even bit her?! Dude...we've gotta eat it tonight.

Jimin held her scratched hands up for inspection and saw a little cuts and some minor bruises but it was enough for Jimin to stomped into her apartment trying to find the damn puppy. He turned to the kitchen finding it eating some biscuit and picked it up.

How dare you bite her!

He mind linked the puppy and surprisingly it heard it. It must have live in the forest long enough to know who's on the top of the food chain.

"Jimin! Get away from it. You're scaring him"
Riley took the puppy away and hugged it tightly.
I was supposed to be the one she hugs like that!
He thought and glared at them both.

"You're seriously defending it after I was left alone and it being the reason why?"
Riley could sense anger and jealousy from him and felt guilty. Then it hit her like a tons of bricks.
She abandoned her best friend. Did she break her promise of making him smile? Did she hurt him?
She lowered her head in guilty thoughts.

Jimin was strangling the puppy but halted immediately when he heard sniffing.

Are you crying, pest?

He scrunched his nose at the pup but the sniffles didn't stop. Then he whipped his head to Riley and his heart dropped at the sight of her tearing up.
He dropped the pup and ran to her.

"Riley! Why are you crying?!"
His heart raced seeing her cry was like a thousand needles jabbed his lungs.

"I'm so sorry. I left you alone. You must've been so hurt and I was so blind....I'm so sorry. I'm such a terrible friend."
She started picking on her skin. Jimin realized something, she hates hurting people. And he was guilty for making her felt like she hurt him even thought it was just a childish jealousy over a puppy. He took it too far this time.

"No. Don't cry. You didn't hurt and I know you won't. I'm sulking like a child. Don't pay attention to me being a snob"
He pulled her into a tight bear hug and tried to cheer her up.

"You're not angry?"
She looked up with her glassy eyes and it melt him completely.

"I'm not. I'm just trying to exaggerate to get your attention....you know I can't live without them"

Jimin meant it with his whole heart and hinted as in a romantic way. Riley did catch it but was unsure of his feelings yet so she just smiled and hugged tighter.

———————————————————————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU💓