Special Chapter :)

*This is my gift to you guys, despite the fact that it's my bday coming up ;D I won't be on wattpad until probably sunday, but I will check my email and read all your comments!

I also wanted to take a moment and thank you guys. Seriously, I never thought, a year ago, I would even write a zombie book let alone a series. So thanks! You guys are always so nice! Really I haven't EVER gotten a message that was like "You suck, stop writing" or "This book sucks" or whatever and I'm so grateful for that. And I love getting your reaction to different things I do, like making Jeremy Immune or Shane Storm's son and Jeremy's brother. And like in the last chapter, finding out Shayna was a zombie ALL ALONG! Did that shock you guys? I, no where in the story, gave away she wasn't human, not like in the Resistance where I kept comparing Storm and Shane or Jeremy and Shane. I WANTED THIS TO SHOCK YOU GUYS! Did it??????????

Well Ella called her an "it" so... 

;D

BUT ANYWAYS this was going to be the prologue originally and it probably will be somewhere in the story in the edited version but for now it's a gift :)

*I did make her talk weird, so it's not grammarly incorrect by accident.

SHAYNA'S POINT OF VIEW

"I..... hate..... this," I said, as I walked downstairs. No one ever asked me if I wanted to be zombie. I was perfectly happy being human. Sure I wasn't popular, or even noticed, but it sure as hell beat being dead. 

And now the master has ordered me to go and check the humans he had imprisoned in the cellar. I've never seen them, but I heard they did bad things.

I wonder what it was. 

I past the three guards he had position in the entrance, growling at them, telling them to let me through.

They grunted in response and moved, letting me in.

The cellar was totally made out of like really old stone and smelled like dead rats.

Which really didn't bother me, but it should.

To the far end there was a guy, leaning against the bars. I couldn't tell what color his hair or eyes were. Zombie's only see the color red, the color of blood. He was staring intensely at the girl on the ground sleeping. He actually looked in pain.

I know that look. When I was human, it was a worried look.

I let out a growl to let him know I was here. Human's couldn't understand me so I didn't even bother trying to speak.

The guy jumped, probably never knowing I was there. His eyes looked me over.

"Did John sent you?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

I nodded.

He rolled his eyes. "I told him I wasn't going to do anything stupid as long as he kept his end of the deal."

I didn't know what the hell he was talking about but I nodded again.

My zombie ears heard a noise, a squeal. A rat.

I quickly turned to the squeal and growled at it, jumping at the rat on the ground. I felt the guys eyes on my as I ate the rat inside out.

God, I really hated being a zombie.

The rat tasted disgusting, it was never going to be enough for me. 

I needed to eat humans, but I refuse.

"It.... better..... than.... humans, S-Shayna," I said, to myself. I hated speaking aloud. Zombie's stutter and spoke words slowly.

"Your name's Shayna?" I heard the guy said behind me. I turned and stared at him, as the blood drip from my mouth.