Chapter 38: War (Part 1)

A/N: I know It's been MONTHS I'm sorry. And I'm sorry that it's super short. I'm going start posting scenes in chapters in parts so I'll update faster. This scene is just setting everything up. Shit's coming I swear lmfao THE END IS NEAR ;D  

Enjoy <3  

Recap: Dominic was taken to become the new host for Daniel. Shane is rejecting Daniel and slowly regaining his strength. Johnny hacked the CIA files and found out Jared is going after the President personally and they're going to send people to attack the mansion to kill Shane. 

Chapter 38: War (part 1)  

Ella knew this was irrational. But she also knew they were running out of time. They were sitting on the bench in the back of the library, away from everyone else in the building. Away from Ashley's threats, from Johnny's typing and from Christian, Shawn and Bonnie's angry protests Jeremy on her right side and Alyssa on her left.

"Are you sure about this?" Alyssa asked, turning her head. Ella let out a sigh and turned to Jeremy. He didn't look at them.

"Honestly?" he said, staring at the window before turning. "No." He ran his fingers through his hair. "But I'm not letting anything happen to Dominic." 

Silence rung in the air. The tension between them was unbearable. 

Ella kept picking at the bandages on her arm. 

"Run over the plan," Jeremy said. Alyssa and Ella looked over at each other. This would be the fifth time Jeremy had them go over the plan. It was Alyssa's turn. 

"We break in quietly. I stay in the control room," The anger was still there. "You guys go and get Dominic-" Her voice cracked and Ella took over. 

"We find a way to keep Daniel locked up and wait until Shane can completely reject him." Ella chuckled. "Sounds so simple." 

"Alyssa go make sure everyone is ready for us," Jeremy ordered. Ella still wasn't use to hearing Jeremy's leader voice. 

Alyssa nodded and disappeared between the shelves. Ella stood up to follow her but Jeremy's gentle touch on her hand stopped her. 

She turned and looked down at him. His mask had fell. 

"Am I doing the right thing?" He asked and Ella raised her eyebrow. 

"Oh, you're asking me this time?" She couldn't help but slightly tease him, although her words rung with truth in them. And Jeremy knew that. 

"Ella," He whispered and Ella bent down in front of him. "It's just going to be you and me. I need to know that I'm doing the right thing." She took out his hand. 

"I think this is completely crazy and suicidal," Ella said and Jeremy looked down at his feet. But she wasn't done. She lifted Jeremy's head from his chin and made him look at her. "But like you said, it's you and me. I'm with you this time. We go in there and we give Daniel hell. He's going to wish he never messed with us." 

"What about Jared?" 

"One psychotic maniac at a time, Jeremiah." Jeremy laughed softly and Ella stood up. She brought Jeremy up with her. "Now put on that stone-cold look that's strangely sexy and let's go." 

Jeremy laughed again and pulled Ella closer to him. "Whatever happens tomorrow-" 

"Jeremy-" 

"Let me finish," he cut her off. "No matter what happens tomorrow, you need to promise me that you'll put Dominic, Alyssa and that baby before anything." Before me