Chapter 18: Fighter

• Dedicated to Everyone who made me smile :)

Well Guys I know I take forever to upload, but I hope you enjoy this chapter. I was going to post a Ashley video but sadly I don't have one made yet -__- so instead please enjoy this song that was going to be used for the video lol I think it sums up both Shane and Ashley in different ways. ALSO. The Dominic/Alyssa video that was made for me WILL BE SHOWNED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. I just didn't post it in this one cuz sadly it doesn't have enough DomLyssa action LOL but if any of you want to see it, it was posted on the FB page a while ago!!! :) 

Dedicated to everyone who wrote on my wall when I was this close to quitting. It meant the world to me you guys. I love you :) 

Again sorry for the wait! Love you all :) 

Chapter 18

“She’s quick, I'll give her that,” Jared said, as he paced back and forth.

Shane gave him a bloody smile.

“Well, I know how to pick them,” he responded, despite the fact it hurt for him to smile.

“Too bad you’re never going to see her again.” Shane knew what he was trying to do. Jared was trying to get inside his head. But it wasn’t going to work.

“If you’re going to kill me just do it,” Shane growled. He was pain, his insides were probably all messed up. They were beating him up since he tried to escape.

“As much as I want too,” Jared said, in his emotionless british accent. “I can’t. I have to wait until your father gets here.”

Shane flinched at the word father. That monster wasn’t anything to him.

But Shane decided two can play mind games.

“What happened to you?” Shane said, as he looked up from the ground. The old jail cell wasn’t as cold anymore. “You weren’t always this.... this crazy,” Shane said, shaking his head.

Jared said nothing.

“I mean, what kind of man turns to own kid into a monster.”

Jared snapped his head at the blonde young man at the ground. “You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Shane almost smiled. Oh, I hit a nerve!

“Don’t I?” He said, “I mean you test on your own son and when it goes wrong you throw him out? Just like that? At least Storm left me in a cage for a few months-”

“I am NOTHING like John!” Jared suddenly yelled, stepping closer to the beat up man. “Nothing.”

Shane laughed, or tried to laugh. “You’re wrong, Jared. You’re exactly like him.” Jared stared at him, wanting nothing more than put a bullet in between his forehead. But he couldn’t.

“You’re lucky I can’t kill you. Since your girlfriend ran away with the cure-”

“Ash has the cure?” Shane asked in astonishment. She got it... she actually got it. This time Shane did smile, and he didn’t care about the pain.

“Oh wipe that smile off,” Jared snapped. He really hated Shane. “The minute Dr. Storm gets back, you’re making more of the cure and then i’m one hundred percent sure, he’ll have you killed.”

“The only problem is that I need Jeremy to make the cure,” Shane said, choosing his words carefully. “And he’s dead.” He still wasn’t suppose to know they were alive.

“We’ll see,” Jared said, smirking as he finally left up the stairs.

This wasn’t good, Shane thought. He knew from that look what they were planning.