Chapter 1: It's So Good to See You're Alive

*I can't believe I'm starting the third and final book of You Can't Cudde With A Zombie..... Can you believe it?*

Chapter 1

Ella Masson

Jeremy Olsen was standing within yards away. And I was tied up to a chair. Well that's romantic.

“Ella?”

My name escaped his lips as a mere whisper. It made my skin crawl. I haven’t seen him in three months and he was looking better than ever.

It looked like he was working out, as the black shirt hugged him in all the right places. His now darker brown hair was slightly longer, stopping just above his beautiful blue eyes.

We continued to stare at eachother, my voice was still nowhere to be found.

“You know her?” Charlie asked, raising his eyebrow. He clearly didn’t like that I knew his boss.

“And you have them tied up like dogs!” Alyssa, my use to be best friend exclaimed, giving Johnny her helmet. Yeah, I never thought there’d be a day I’d see Alyssa Olsen on a motorcycle.

Three months, Ella. You’ve been separated for three months. Things change. People change. We’ve all changed.

She walked up to us, taking off her black leather jacket as she bend in front of Dominic, who hadn’t said a word. He was shocked, I could tell. She started to untie his hands, as his body tensed up.

They probably made skin contact.

I turned my attention to Jeremy, who was still looking at me as if I’d disappear before his eyes. Which I was really considering doing. There was a honk from one of the Hummers and Jeremy turned away.

Did he hate me? He had every reason to hate me. I broke up with him, and then I left.

Alyssa came over to me, and did the same thing. Once she was once she stood up and stared at us. I stood up from the chair, standing little shorter than her. Holy crap was she wearing heels? In this condition?

Suddenly she threw her hands over my neck, making me stiff. That I wasn’t expecting. Weren’t they mad at us?

“Ella,” She said, hugging me tighter. “You don’t know how good it is to see you alive.”

I awkwardly hugged her back. I wasn’ use to human contact, not anymore at least.

“You too?” I said, unsure. How was I suppose to respond to this whole thing?

She let go of me, turning her head to Dominic, her ex boyfriend.

“Dominic,” She said, nodded.

Dominic nodded back. “Alyssa.”

She flinched for a second, but quickly covered it up. I guess she wasn’t use to hearing him call her by her first name.

“Dominic,” Jeremy said, walking up to him and doing their old handshake. It amazed me they even remembered it.

Jeremy turned to me, his blue eyes looking me over carefully.

“Hey.”

Hey? Three months away from him and that’s all I could come up with? I was a sad excuse for a woman.

He smiled sadly. “Hey Ella,” he said, putting his hands inside his pocket.

“How do you guys know each other?” Charlie asked, this time walking up to us. He clearly didn’t like me, probably because I easily fooled his brother.

“We ummm....

“We were..”

“We use to...

“We were all friends,” Jeremy said, giving all of us a smile as he saved us. What could we say? We all dated each other and were the best of friends until “it” came.

Speaking of “it” where is she?

“Oh,” Charlie said, his mouth forming an ‘O.’ “Should I tell the others to set camp while you guys... um.. talk?”

Jeremy nodded. “Yes, tell them I’ll be going around to check on them.”

Charlie and Johnny nodded and left.

“Look at you,” Dominic said, smirking, “They actually look scared of you.”

“Because they are,” Jeremy said, “I’m the leader of all this.”

“Of what, exactly?” I asked, making him turn to me. My god, could he stop giving me that look? I felt like my knees were going to give out.

“The Immune,” he said, turning around so I could as the teenagers all came out of the Hummers.

“What’s The Immune?” I asked, still confused. This whole thing wasn’t making any sense.

“Come on we’ll tell you after they set camp.”

************************************************************************

Dominic and I stayed closer together. We didn’t know anyone here, and they were all giving us weird looks.

I heard a few whispers, and a few even pointed to us and said, “thats them.”

Them? I didn’t even what to know what the Olsen cousins have said about us. It was probably how we’re terrible people that run away from their problems instead of facing them.

Which was exactly what me and Dominic did.

“Look at them all,” Dominic whispered as we watched all the ‘recruits’ work together to set up tents and stuff. “They look like robots.”

I laughed, punching his shoulder playfully. “You’re so weird, Nicky,” I said, calling him the nickname I gave him. He gave me a cheeky smile, but soon it fell.

“Are you ok with this?” He asked suddenly as he looked over at Jeremy who was walking around and inspecting everyone.

“Well... yeah. Are you?”

His eyes dropped to his hands. Clearly he wasn’t.

“Do you want to leave?”

His eyes shot up. His green his looking deep into mine.

“If you want to leave, I'll leave,” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“You’re dodging the question.”

“More like my ex girlfriend,” he said, smirking. As if on cue, Alyssa came up too.

There was so many things different with her I didn’t know where to start. Her wavy brown hair was longer and lighter, probably from being exposed to the sun for so long. She didn’t look like the fragile ex cheerleader, oh no. She looked like a kickass leader in black boots.

“The campfire is set up, we’re gonna have a group meeting,” she said, smiling at us. It was a forced smile, I could tell.

I nodded and Dominic diverted his attention elsewhere. I saw her smile far little but she quickly brought it back up. I wanted to yell at them because I knew they were being stupid. But then again, so was I.

We silently followed Alyssa to where everyone had already gather. The minute we showed up, everyone turned us.

“Who are the newbies?” I heard someone ask.

“This is Ella Masson and Dominic Sergeant,” Jeremy introduced us as everyone’s eyes were on us.

“Yo,” Dominic said to the crowd, sitting now. I waved awkwardly at everyone and was about to sit down when someone said my name. I should I saw someones. 

“ELLA!” I turned around around and saw two boys I never thought I’d see again.

“Logan! Wes!”

************************************************************************************

*Unedited*

WHAT? THE TWINS? DID YOU GUYS READ THAT RIGHT?

yep, you did. :D 

Contest is still on! PLEASE JOIN! I got some really awesome ones so are! Who knew boys wrote so good? LMFAO 

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN!!!!!

LOVE, 

MYSKY <3