Prologue

2020 UPDATE: **disclaimer: I wrote this at 14... so um... yeah*

*FINALLY I UPLOAD!!!! I didn't finish the Prequel yet but I WAS BEING THREATEN BY ASHLEY! ;D SO HERE YOU GO BEST FRIEND FOR EVER! Look at the banner on the side!!!

**oh... I CAN'T COME UP WITH A DESCRIPTION FOR THIS STORY!! can someone who read the sneak peek on You Can't Cuddle With The Resistance help me? I'll love you forever? ;D

***Please, you have to read You Can't Cuddle With A Zombie, You Can't Cuddle With The Resistance, and You Can't Cuddle With The Preuqel (which isn't finished yet ;D) Before you read this.

****I am not responsible for any injuries that you may have while reading this book. ;D

Prologue

Ella Masson smiled as Jeremy Olsen pressed his lips against her. The kiss started out slowly, was they took each other in. Their lips moved in sync, as if they were made for each other. He gently laid her back against the bed. He hovered over her as his hands slowly ran up her leg. They pulled away as Jeremy made his way down her neck. Ella groaned as Jeremy bit down on her neck. He pulled away, sitting back so he could look at her. He smiled.

"I love you Ella," He said, as his right index finger traced her jaw.

"I love you too," Ella whispered, grinning ear to ear.

He was about to lean back when suddenly the door opened. Ella and Jeremy turned to see none other than Dr. Storm.

"Honey, I'm home," John Storm sang, as three of his new zombies came in behind him. Two of them ripped Jeremy off of Ella.

"No!" Ella yelled, getting up. The three zombie came up to her, his face only inches from hers.

It growled, making her whole body stiff. It was breathing heavily on her face. All it need was an order from his master, and Ella would be zombie food.

"Now, Ella," Dr. Storm said, "We don't want more than one death today now do we?"

Ella's breathing increased. More than one? "You can't kill him-"

Dr. Storm smiled, as he walked up to Jeremy. Jeremy kept his poker face on. He knew this was coming, from the looks of it. Dr. Storm didn't need him anymore. He had already taken over the world.

Tears fell down Ella's cheek. He was going to kill him. Jeremy was going to die in front of her and she could do nothing but watch.

"Say goodbye to your girlfriend."

Jeremy's eyes met Ella's.

"I love you," he mouth, as Dr. Storm stabbed the knife into Jeremy's stomach.

And that was when Ella Masson woke up.

Sweat ran down her forehead as she blinked. She looked over to get left, as Dominic slept soundly next to her in the driver seat. Damn the kid slept like a rock. She looked out the car window. It was still dark outside, and she knew she wasn't going to bed anytime soon.

Three months. It has been three months since they have seen Jeremy or Alyssa. Dominic won't talk about it, but she knows he misses them. She did too.

She didn't even know if they were alive. It was a scary thought but she had to face the reality. Jermy was planning to get Shane and Ashley with his one man army.