You Can't Cuddle With The Immune

• Dedicated to Everyone!

2020 UPDATE: IGNORE THIS 

CONTEST!

This is not a chapter, sorry to disappoint.... and or cause you pain ;D

BUT.... I have decide to have a contest!

CONTEST: Ever wanted to have a say in what happens in You Can't Cuddle With A Zombie Series? Here's your chance!!! You can write your OWN scene that will be featured in You Can't Cuddle With The Immune!!!!

Rules:

1. You can't kill any character.... Only I can do that ;D

2. You can't change relationships... Ella can't go with Shane or Dominic and Dominic can't go with Shane or Jeremy and so on (LOL ;D)

*You don't have to be a super great writer... I don't care about the writing quailty. You could write like this: And Ella was all like "hellz no" and Jeremy was all like "BuT wE HaVe 2!"

Really I don't care. I'm looking for what actually HAPPENS in the story. 

ANYONE CAN ENTER! I repeat anyone can enter! I would love it if A LOT of people enter... it would make my day :) 

PRIZES: THE SCENE WILL BE IN THE THIRD BOOK. YOU WILL GET A DEDICATION AS WELL! 

When you write your scene, upload it to your wattpad and name it "You Can't Cuddle With A Contest"  and dedicate it to me! 

FOR PEOPLE WITHOUT A WATTPAD:

1. GET A WATTPAD ;D

2. if you can't do number one (;D) I have made an Email just for this contest PLUS I have a facebook page for this in which you could post it :) It's on my profile! 

Email: youcantcuddle@gmail.com 

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/YouCantCuddleWithAZombieSeries 

I hope you guys all join and I wish you luck! :)

THERE'S NO DEADLINE! well... unless I already picked the winner LOL 

ALSO I posted the Offical Trailer to the side :) I LOVE THIS TRAILER WITH ALL MY HEART! IT'S MY BABY! so watch it and get inspired ;D 

GOOD LUCK!

love, 

Mysky