Chapter 17: She Got It

Chapter 17 :)

Ashley gripped the knife in her hand harder. She could hear the car coming to a stop.

“Are you sure she went this way?” A voice said, making Ashley smirk. Right into my trap, she thought.

“This bitch can’t run forever,” The guy snapped, his eyes scanning the trees.

“Come on man, she’s not-”

The man tripped on barb wire and he fell straight on his face. Then Ashley got to work.

“Dude you ok-”

Ashley pulled on the wire, sending the second main flipping his back as well. This one hit his head on a rock and passed it.  

She took out two knifes she had taken from the other guards she took care of before and threw them into the night. The knife hit the two other men coming out of the truck, sending them to the ground. They grunted as they took their last breaths.

Ashley moved closer, leaning in to one of the man that were on the ground. Before he could attack Ashley took of a gun, aiming it down on him.

“You gonna kill me?” The man asked.

“I should,” Ashley said, pulling the trigger and putting a bullet through the mans shoulder. He yelled in pain. “But I want you to give your boss a message.”

The man had his hand over his wound, glaring at the young girl. She leaned in closer, taking whatever weapons the hitman had on him.

“Tell him he’ll never catch me.”

Then Ashley disappeared into the night.

*********************************************************

Ghost hissed in pain as he tried walking on his injured leg. Storm looked at him amused.

“Having fun?” he commented, smirking. Ghost glared at him.

“Don’t you have something else to do?” Ghost growled. He was getting tired of his old man. How does anyone stand him? Ghost clearly couldn’t.

Storm sighed. “I need to think,” he responded. “Everything is going wrong.”

Ghost snorted. He was talking. Dominic’s heart was still beating.

“Can’t you do that in California?” Ghost snapped, not wanting to be around his boss any longer.