Chapter 28: One Month Later....

Super late birthday present for Isa? Yeah ;D <3

Previously on You can't Cuddle with The Immune: 

-Dominic, Alyssa, Sky and Will all got into a car crash. A group of teenagers, Bonnie, Christian and Shawn, found them and saved their lifes. Skyular was the first to wake up and found out they were in a town called Slaughter Beach. 

A/N Ugh. I'm one that personally hates time jumps but with the writers block I had and the changes I made (cuz I'm a "wing it" writer. I don't plan shit lol) I had to have this time gap. Hopefully when I edit it I'll add scenes in between but for now....

One month later. (P.S I did change Ashley's last name to Moore. Just cuz I can ;D) 

When the door opened, Dominic didn't look to see who it was. He stared at the white ceiling. Today was the day he was getting the stupid case off his arm. 

"Hello Dominic," Dr. Cohen greeted him, her voice calm and collected, like always. "How are you?" She took a seat in the chair next to the bed. 

He didn't respond. 

He heard the doctor sigh. "Dominic, you really still can't be mad at me." 

Dominic almost laughed but he didn't move. 

"We did for your health." 

"Fuck my health," Dominic snapped. "My friends are probably dead." 

"You could be dead," Dr. Cohen voice was still clam. It only Dominic hate her more. "Do you not care that Will has a serve concussion? Do you not care that Alyssa had lost so much blood when they found her? Do you not care Skyular had hypothermia ? Do you not care that you have a broken arm AND your broken rib could puncture your lungs?" 

Dominic didn't reply. 

"You may think that we're keeping you guys are hostages here but it's for your own good." 

"We should be in California," he muttered. He still hadn't looked her in the eyes.  

Dr. Cohen sighed in frustration. 

"I'm sending Bonnie in to take off your cast," she said, getting up. Dominic waved her off. The door closed and opened again. 

"Really, Dom?" Bonnie said, "less than five minutes, that's a new record, isn't it?" 

Dominic smiled. "Next time, it'll be seconds." 

"You're bad, Dominic," Bonnie laughed, taking a seat. She started working on his case. 

He turned to face her. "Are my x-rays in?"