Chapter 34: "We're all in this Together..." ;D

Oohh, another long one!!! Despite the length, this chapter is pretty much a filer. I'm sorry it's boring, next chapter will have you guys crying tho. I mean-

Enjoy! 

(the chapter name tho *laughs and cries at the same time #HighSchoolMusical4Ever) 

Chapter 34: We're all in this together

Dominic was going to be pissed but she couldn't help it. After he found out about the pregnancy, he's been over protective. Like way over protective. He was already acting out of it. He let Christian, Bonnie, and Shawn go into the building alone. Alone. Dominic wasn't thinking right so while he went to check on the helicopter, Alyssa escaped.

The minute she opened the door to the building and the smell hit her, Alyssa froze. Rotten flesh. Throughout the years, she thought she'd get use to the smell. But apparently not.

People laid dead on the ground. The cause of death varied, Alyssa noted. Some looked like they were eaten but others had bullet holes. That suggested both zombies and humans.

She couldn't move. Her feet seemed to forget how to work as her eyes adjust to the sight of all the blood. It was everywhere. On the ground, on the walls, on the bodies. Blood, blood, blood. Alyssa tried to hold down the vomit that threaten to rise up when someone came up behind her.

Shit. She hadn't expected Dominic to notice so soon. All thoughts of the dead people left her mind as she tried to come up with an excuse.

"Going somewhere?" He asked, casually as Alyssa turned around. He wasn't even mad, which wasn't like Dominic. No, he was smiling. He thought her escaping was amusing?

"Oh you know..." Alyssa trailed off, as she played with her fingers. His green eyes were staring her down, some hidden emotion danced in them. Dominic wasn't telling her everything. He rather be all calm and collected, which just meant one thing: he was breaking down. Alyssa sighed, her mind drawing a blank.

"If you're worried about them, I'll go check," Dominic said, walking closer to her. But Alyssa stepped in front of him. They were alone. They were going to talk about this whether or not Dominic wanted too.

"Don't do that," she said, sternly.

"Do what?"

"Be all psycho protective. I can take care of myself," Alyssa informed him, before crossing her arms. Dominic sighed and leaned in closer to her. His arms moved slowly around her waist as he pulled her closer to him. Alyssa fought a smile. She was mad, remember? "And I know you're not telling me something," she added, the touch was slowly relaxing her.

"I'm sorry," he told her, genuinely. "I know you can take of yourself, I'm just..." He trailed off and Alyssa gently hit his shoulder with hers as a sign to continue. "I'm freaking out ok," Dominic admitted, sighing again as he let go of her. They talked about the baby in the helicopter, but with Christian, Shawn and Bonnie only an earshot away, they didn't talk much.

"And I'm just taking a walk in the park, Dominic," Alyssa said, putting her hands on her hips. Dominic's lip twitched.

"You're becoming very sarcastic, A."

"I learn from the best."

Dominic chuckled and pushed himself off the wall behind Alyssa.

"Seriously though," Dominic started, running his hand though his newly short hair. "I barely had a father, how the hell am I suppose to be one?" All teasing left her face and Alyssa pushed herself off the wall. She should've known this was about that bastard. She walked over to him quickly.