Chapter 15: The Reveal

Ok guys I know I took forever to update, school work and stuff but it's cuz I came to a decision. This is the last Chapter of the series. I know you guys are going to kill me. But you have to understand, It's just I really want to get started on the spin off series besides, everything will be explained in this chapter so have fun ;D

Chapter 15

Ella woke up with a jump. The four of them had been traveling for awhile now and the weather was getting extremely cold. She was sitting in the front of their car with Jeremy driving beside her. In the back Dominic and Alyssa were asleep. Alyssa lying across the seats with her head on the formers lap and him with his head tossed backwards snoring.

"Shame that it won't stay that way after they wakes up, right?" Jeremy whispered, not taking his eyes off the road. It was an abandon road, like many of the roads in the country.

"Yeah." Her eyes lingered on them for a few more second before she looked back out the dirty windshield in front of her. She was tried but she couldn't sleep. They were still in shock from the mall that had happened only two weeks before. Alyssa had spent most of this time in a dream-like state and had said nothing at all; She would only nod or shake her head as proof that she wasn't died.

They were heading towards an old factory that, at the beginning of the outbreak, had been used as a safe house. From what their old and wore out maps said, the factory would be great hiding place for a few days. It looks like it's going to be snowing anyways.

A sign at the side of the road told them to turn right. Jeremy turned the car silently. They haven't talked about the mall thing. They don't know where their friends are. They didn't even know if they were alive.

"Are we there yet?" Ella asked, bring her legs up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. It was a habit she had gotten use to when her and Dominic were alone. She would have nightmares and this would maker feel better. It would make her feel safe.

"Yeah," Jeremy said, yawning. Ella looked at him.

"You need sleep," Ella whispered, reaching over and touching his shoulder. He shook his head.

"I'm ok," He lied. "Look we're here."

They rounded the corner and saw the factory. There was old police tape covering the front of the large metal cage-like gates surrounding them. From their view they could see the massive breach in the wall, and a car half embedded into the side of the gate and factory behind it.

"Should we wake them up?" Jeremy asked, thanking god that he doesn't have to answers.

Ella smirked and opened her door, heading to the back doors.

"Wake up princesses!" Ella yelled, making Dominic and Alyssa wake up abruptly.

"You're going to give me a heart attack!" Dominic yelled, his eyes open and alert.

"We're here," Ella said, grinning as Alyssa rubbed her eyes. Dominic watched as Alyssa stretched, yawning.

Alyssa noticed this. "What?"

"Nothing," Dominic said, getting out the car quickly. He wasn't going to lie, "no Jakey" Alyssa was scary.

Stepping into the main entrance of the factory the four of them held their guns ready for any attacks. No zombies had been seen yet but they could tell they must be in there due to the thick slimy red goo covering the floor.

"This is disgusting." Ella muttered to Alyssa as her foot got stuck in the muck once again.

"Yeah, I know." Alyssa replied frowning.