Chapter 27: Slaughter Beach: The Nicest Place On Earth

*"The bitch came back

the very next day, (jk two months)

oh the bitch came back

you thought she was a goner..."

hahahahah... I know know I KNOW I FREAKING SUCK OK.

no excues ok.

How's everyones Summers? mine's boring. Working everyday.

IN OTHER NEWS MYSHLEY'S TWO YEAR FRIENDAVERSARY WAS THE 7TH!!!! So here's to many more years of awesomeness together ok <3 I love you Ashley!!!

AND ZOMBIES HATE FAST FOOD SNEAK PEEK IS TURNING FEAKING 1 ON THE 11TH HOLY SHIT!

2 in the morning update on 9% because my charger is broken. I love you guys THAT much ok.

*NEW YOU CAN'T CUDDLE WITH A ZOMBIE, THE RESISTANCE AND IMMUNE COVERS!!! DO YOU LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS I? LOL PROBABLY NOT <3 ***

Chapter 27

Sky was having nightmares again. Will could hear her heartbeat increase in her sleep. He wanted her to talk to him, but the car ride had started off awkward. Sky still wasn't okay, Will knew that. But what could he do?

"She's having another nightmare," Will whispered, making Dominic look at him through the rear view mirror.

"Should we wake her up?" Dominic whispered back. Silence rung between them for a moment. The only sound you could here was the sound of the window wipers moving back and forth.

Winter is finally coming. And it was making it's presence known.

"She doesn't know we know," Will answered, leaning in between the diver and passenger seat. Alyssa was sleeping with her head against the car door, snuggling with Dominic's jacket like a blanket. Her heartbeat was slow and relax. "She'll deny it." I'm fine. It's fine. Drop it. Leave it alone.

"Well, we have to do something," Dominic said, as he turned the heater up. Will knew that. He'd been thinking of a way to talk to her for the past two days now.

He didn't say anything. The worrisome look on Will's face bothered Dominic. Both Will and Sky were suffering. A direct result because Sky had saved his life.

"You guys should've stay-"

"Don't start Dominic," Will cut him off. "I'm apart of this, if you've forgotten." At the thought of Jared, Will's fist clenched.

"Do you really think you can kill Jared?" Dominic asked, raising his eyebrow.

Will didn't like where this was going. He leaned back, crossing his arms across his chest. "You don't know what he's like."

"So tell me."

They stared at each other. Will could see something flash in Dominic's eyes. And understanding, like fathers aren't always a son's a role model. Will knew there was more to Dominic, but he didn't look like the guy to open up unless he did first.

Sighing, Will looked at Sky, who's breathing had slowed down. He hadn't realize it, but she had slipped her hand into his while sleeping.

"I kept telling myself he would get over it," Will started, turning his head to window. He watched the snow fall. "He had this obsession with Storm.

"He followed Storm like a puppy. He looked up to John, as completely absurd as that sounds, he really did." He paused. "Does," he corrected.

"You see, none of the other scientist understood Storm's plan-his great plan to get power. But my father did. That's why Storm took a fancy to him so easily. He started staying in the lab late... my mum would get so angry." He laughed softly. "But Jared... he fell in love with S27. That was his life- it was the only important thing to him. It came before me, it came before my mum.... and after it started spreading, it came before Storm.