Chapter Fourty Two: Secrets of Our Own

I walked in the bedroom. Correction, our bedroom. Does that mean I'm not a virgin? Oh my gosh. I don't even know about my own sex life.

There sat on his bedside, a blue and red spiderman clock. His bed sheets were also blue and red. So were the pajamas I just stepped on. I smiled to myself.
How convenient.

Does his aunt know? Who else knows he's Spiderman. He easily walked through the town, down the sidewalks of Queens without people begging for his autograph, so I presumed not too many people know.

I looked over at the twin sized bed. Then I became distracted and turned my head to the door when I heard a faint giggle in the back of my head.

"Stop it!"

I heard a feminine voice say giggling.

"You know it's true, admit it!"

I turned my head back to the bed where two people faught for dominance over a pillow.

"Okay, fine, yes! but you'll never hear me admit it again."

It wasn't just any two people in the bed. It was Peter and I.

I felt warmth and found myself taking a deep breath, as if I couldn't get air.

"Are you okay?"
I nod.

Peter layed beside me. For a brief second I wondered how I ended up in this position... next to Peter.

I pushed the thought aside and focused on the warmth of his... bare? Body snuggling mine.

I looked at him and shook my head in disbelief. He was gorgeous. His hazel eyes fluttered open and he grinned at me.

"Is there anything on your mind, darling?"

"Not worth talking about." I couldn't stop looking at him. The beauty in the way his brown locks draped down his forehead, almost covering his eyes. His wide, toothy grin gave even more warmth then I already had just laying next to him.

"Y/n," he lifted his head and kissed my neck.

Goosebumps arose from my skin. I had never felt anything so... electric. "Yes Peter." I said desperately.

His lips detached for a brief moment but only to reply the words; "I love you."

I bit the inside of my cheek. Should I tell him I love him back? I don't even know this guy. My eyes drifted to the top of his head where it swiftly moved as he kissed each spot of my neck. He was so beautiful. A work of nature. God himself.

I grabbed a hold of his hair lightly and pulled him up to look in my eyes.

"Did I do something?"

"No," I grinned. "You did everything."

And just like that, I pulled him towards me and kissed him.

I shook my head at the couple on the bed. That wasn't real. It couldn't have been. If it was real, then how am i back here? Imagining weird visions.

Suddenly something his me in the brain. Like a big brick had just been thrown in my head.

I stumbled backwards and grabbed the dresser to help me up but it fell with me with a big CRASH!!!

It all hit me.

Being beside my mother, watching her die in my arms as I caressed her with tears strolling down my face.

Peter and I locked outside in the rain, soaked but he looked hot. Our first kiss.

Maggie's Dinner. I stopped the German spy from shooting a red-haired lady.

A man entered our school and attacked the class. I stabbed him. He wanted to execute me but Spiderman- Peter saved us.

Natasha Romenov was inside the house then led me to an alleyway.

The mission. I had taken a bullet for Clint Barton. He kneeled before me, trying all he can to assist my pain.

The orange in my eyes and the fire in my hair.

Tony Stark did his best to save my life. Tony... the man that threw objects my way, expecting me to catch them all. Tony, the same man that protested me to be a part of the Avengers. Team of superheroes.

Then there's Fabia. The only person I had on the team that appreciated me and liked me from the beginning.

Then there was the man. The man.      He tried to molest me. He showed up everywhere I went. His eyes... it was like looking in the mirror.
Then he smothered me.

"Y/N?"
The words echoed in my head as things rushed back to me.

"Hey, hey, hey,"
The voice came closer. The sound of clatter in front of me, erupted me from the flowing memories.

Peter had shoved the dresser away with no effort. He put his fingers on my chin and made me look at him.

"Y/n, you're crying." He took my arms and helped me raise to my feet. I put no effort into helping him in the process.

"Hey, what's wrong." He managed to pick me up, bride style, and step over the pieces of the, now broken, dresser.

"I'm so sorry." I pointed down to the dresser as we took a seat on the bed.

"I don't care about the dresser, I care about you, are you okay?"

His beautiful eyes came into view.

"I've never felt better." I reached for the back of his neck and pressed his lips against mine. The electricity was back. I knew this man. He was harmless- actuall, quite the opposite. He was my boyfriend. Peter Parker, Spiderman if you will.

When I pulled away I looked at him. Through his soul. "I'm so sorry. I never should have pushed you away. I should've told you a secret like this."

"Y/n," he took my hands in his and rubbed my knuckles with his thumb. If calming me was the plan, he succeeded to the highest degree.

He kissed my cheek. "We just have to... respect the fact that we will have secrets of our own."

I thought back to the man. The man who's eyes resembled mine. The fear in myself that I saw in his eyes. The way my fearfulness and lack of courage against him, amused him. He wanted me dead. He smothered me.

"Yes," I said. "Secrets of Our Own."

The end