Chapter Six: Mission

He sat silently looking around at each of us with big eyes, before smiling awkwardly.
"So guys... What's the plan?"

Nat rolled her eyes while half the group groaned.

Peter Parker was Spiderman... He was Spiderman. I couldn't help but feel my stomach turn. My breath hitched and suddenly I couldn't breath. Or maybe I was it just didn't feel like it. I've kissed Spiderman. Girls would beg to be kissed by a superhero and I've had the privellage to.

Now things would feel even more awkward between us. Now that I knew this... His secret... But wait... I couldn't tell him!!!

I had to try to keep the fact that I'm here a secret. It's just one big freaking secret-ganza. What if Peter knew? Things would never be the same between us. What if one of us for hurt? I couldn't be able to handle the suffering pain of not knowing if he's okay.

"A.I," Tony said to Peters mask.

"Yes, Tony Stark." The feminine voice replied.

"Disable any distractions Peter is having."

"Disabling distractions Peter has encountered."

Tony threw the mask back at Peter who looked unimpressed with the situation.

"C'mon Karen." He wined. Um, Who the hell is Karen?!

     Tony gestured towards the screen at the front and babbled on. I scanned the room to see the many Avengers anyone's ever dreamt of meeting. Now I'm with them...  Captain America, Bruce Banner, Scarlet, Thor, Tony, Clint, Nat... They're all here in front of me... Except one... Where was Nick Fury?

"Agent future teller girl...?" Tonys' voice was calling from the front. Future teller?

"I reckon you're ready to go?" He asked when he saw my head was turned towards him. I nodded at him.

"Fabia!" He called with a normal volume. Right-on-cue, a portal appeared and the heroes in the room began to rise and make their way. Where are we going?
I stood up and followed Nat leading through the portal. When my vision cleared up, I noticed we were back on the plane but this time, I took notice that Bruce made his way up to the pilot seat.

We all sat down on each side of the plane benches. Thor flashed me a charming, toothy smile as he took a seat a few inches to my left where Nat sat on my right.

"So future teller..." Tony stood with his arms crossed against his chest. He stood so he was at the front in everybody's view.

"What would happen if we took the left side of the railroad?" I sighed, trying to force myself to have a vision. I'd never tried to use my ability like this before. It was gonna be difficult. Especially since I have all Earths mighty heroes, eyes on me...

     I closed my eyes and focused. I focused on a railroad. What railroad?  One that we would see in the future I suppose. I reopened my eyes to accomplish my goal. It worked! Steve and Nat ran across the track. I hesitated at first, but decided to follow them. They ran up to the back side (I'm assuming) of a building. Captain America nodded at Nat than she backed up, preparing herself and kicking it down.

I closed my eyes and opened that again. I was back in front of the heroes. I glanced around the room to find the men looking at me with the same expression they did as when I left. Hopeful and wonder.

My head turned towards Tony.

"Are you done?" I nodded.

"Its okay."

"Its okay?" His eyebrows raised. "Do we save the world with okays?" He suggested snickering and looking around the room but everyone decided to keep their heads down, so he turned to me again.