Chapter Thirty Three: Dagger

Days later
*Tony's POV*

"Mr. Stark?" Peter said groggily after Tony had answered him on his cell.

"Good... morning, kid? It's 2 in the afternoon. Why do you sound like you should have an extra-large with triple expresso?"

"Oh, I... I'm at home. Nausea."

Peter's tone wasn't exactly convincing to Tony. "Okay, so what's the deal?"

"Oh..." Peter had a long pause. "I... I can't remember now."

"Yeah, okay." Tony didn't know how to respond to that. "Jeez, you two are two peas in a pod."

"Who?"

"Oh," shit Tony had to think fast. He thought. There was no way he was gonna tell Peter about y/n just yet. "You and Sam. Yeah, he's always forgetting things lately. I'm pretty sure he's developing all timers."

"Okay." Peter said plainly. "Oh yeah can you tell that sleeping beauty to wake the fuck up?"

Tony raised his brows. "Pardon me?"

"I said-"
"I heard what you said. Watch your mouth Spider boy."

The line went dead.

What the hell?

Tony thought. That wasn't the usual Peter. He'd always been such a sweet  innocent kid, though he had a strange suspicion that his virginity had been lost long ago with y/n which, thinking about his, Tony smiled at the fact that younge Parker was growing up so fast

But he was still concerned about him. Happy was on his way to talk to him anyway. Tony convinced himself that Peter's disrespect would have had to have been by his flu. He hoped.

*Peter's POV*

Y/n sat in the middle of the classroom as she always did. I was assigned to sit behind her which I was super happy about. I' had a huge crush on y/n and she didn't even know it.

I eventually told Ned about it after I was sure about my feelings.

She turned around to me with that beautiful... smile...

"Peter?" Her one brow was crooked.
"Yeah?" Peter snapped from his daze.
"Um, can I borrow a pencil?"
"Yeah, of course!"

     I remember searching for my pencil case for my favourite pencil. She deserved the best. I gave her it with a smile. I knew my cheeks were red and I couldn't hide it. "You can keep it."

"Thanks, Pete."

Pete.

I loved when she called him that. It was as though we had grown so much together that she called me such a personal nickname.

"Hey, do you wanna be partners?" She turned back around after the teacher gave us an assignment.

"Yeah. Yeah sure. I'd love to." I mentally shamed myself for the awkward answer. She didn't mind it though as turned her chair around and began working.