Chapter Forty: Looks Good

"I missed you too." I said memorizing his delicious scent. We stood at the entrance of the Stark Tower with our arms wrapped around each other for what seemed forever.

He pulled apart and grabbed both my hands, holding my arms open. "You look different." He stated.

"Is it bad?"
"No." He smiled. "Still beautiful."
I smiled.

"Need I cut in," our heads turned to a lady in a burgundy uniform. Her eyes hazel with makeup so dark it made her look badass. Wanda I believed her name was. I heard she was untamable but friendly. I hoped. "Agent Romenov is waiting in the training facility."

"Training facility?" Peter questioned.

She raised a brow and he quickly let go of my hands, lowered his head and began walking. I trailed behind him, looking at the lady strangely as I passed her. She watched me pass with no emotion.

She really is weird.

I followed Peter as he led me to an elevator, allowing me to get on first. All I could think about was how much of a charmer he was. The way he looked at me, the way he made me feel like I was his top priority, not to mention what a gentleman he was. I took inventory on all the things my boyfriend made me feel.

He took his place beside me on the elevator.

I hadn't even realized he snaked his arm around my waist and stood in front of me.

"I really thought I'd lost you, y/n."

I turned my head and stared into the hazel brown eyes. He urged forward and glanced at my lips. I could feel a kiss coming and I couldn't wait. I leaned into him, pushing my lips against his.

The feeling was undeniably good.

Peter pushed against me, clearly fighting for dominance. Lips over powering mine. We backed up until my back was leaning against the wall. His one hand was on my face and the other held against the wall beside my head.

He pulled apart for a brief moment to catch his breath before pushing back against me.

I had hoped that by physical connection with Peter, that the feelings would spark and it would flood some memories to my brain but it didn't.

The hand that was on the wall wrapped around my waist and pulled me sharp and tight against his body. I suddenly started feeling uncomfortable.
I turned my head which he assumed was his opportunity to dive into my neck because that's just what he did. Kissing a sweet spot that forced a moan to escape my lips.

"Peter-" I had to stop him. It was as though a stranger had been trying to push himself on me.

His hand crept up my shirt rapidly and I pushed it away in a friendly manner.

"Sorry." He said pulling apart and looking directly at me. "I don't know where that came from. It's just been so long since- uh." His eyes grew wide with fear. "Y/n, I need to tell you something."

"Fourth floor."

"J-?" I stammered out of the elevator dazed from dejavu of the familiar, mysterious elevator voice.

"Y/n-"

I turned around and gave Peter my attention.

"Well if it isn't the miracle girl." Somebody said behind me.

Gosh, I was getting tired of people appearing behind me.

I turned around and watched as a red, shoulder length haired lady in a black cat suit and knee high black boots walk up to Peter and I with her arms folded expectantly.