Chapter Ten: Man Behind The Mask

I stopped in my tracks and I could feel Spiderman's eyes pierced on me. I started to walk again hoping to get his gaze off of me, but I couldn't even walk in a straight line.

I walked clumsily to the wall and leaned on it. When will I just die??? I thought. I hurd footsteps running towards me. Peter rested his arm on my shoulder.

"Y/N are you alright." He said in his regular cracky voice. I turned and looked at him, dizziness gone.

"That's my name..." I smirked.

"Well- I... I've hurd people calling you that."

I squinted at him. "Is there something your not telling me?" Peter? I was tempted to ask. His hands raised as he shook his head.

"Of course not." He laughed.

"I gotta go too." I said. I turned around, about to leave.

"Wait." He called. I turned back around and looked at him confused.

"Yes?" I asked sweetly. He walked towards me, raising his mask until it was just his lips showing. He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine. At first I was shocked but then it melted into a passionate kiss between me and my boyfriend. I rested my hands around his neck, until he pulled away and grabbed his mask.

     "Y/N..." He said worryingly. "Please don't freak out!" He asked. I nodded trying to make myself look confused on what he was about to do. He raised his mask over his head and tangled his fingers through his hair, trying to straighten it out.

I raised my brows and opened my mouth, putting on my best surprised face. Luckily I had an A in drama, so I was pretty good at acting.

"Y/N..." He said. I was daydreaming and not speaking. I thought of my next word.

"Peter." I threw my arms around his neck. I kissed him happily.

"Oh. my. god." I looked at him shocked. "I just kissed Spiderman!" I cheered. He chuckled a little.

"Keep it down." He smiled and gazed into my -fake- excited eyes.

I took his hands in mine and pushed him against the wall behind him. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his.

     Yippee! I thought. Finally he had the courage to come out and tell me his secret... Wait... What about mine? Now that he told me his secret do I tell him mine? No. Wouldn't he be upset that I didn't tell him sooner? I knew it had to come out soon but I felt like this was too soon.

We detatched breathless from each other.
"Hold on." He said pulling on his mask and wrapping his one hand around my waist and shooting a web the other. He lifted me up off the ground flying high up to the sky, and landing on top of our apartment building.

We stood up gazing at the city.
"You are SO lucky you get to see views like this!" I said amazed. I glanced over at him. His eyes flashed mine and he smirked.

"I know." We chuckled. I sighed and grabbed onto the ladder to balance myself while I sat on the edge.

     He came up behind me and sat at my side. I took the time to admire his well built suit. I looked at his feet as they sat criss -crossed dangling off. I wondered if there was built -in shoes on the inside. What if he stepped on something sharp? My eyes trailed up to his thighs. They were so thick and full of muscle. It bothered me that I used to think he was a scrony, nerdy kid... I guess he's the complete opposite.

My eyes slowly crawled up his body, admiring every part of it. When I reached his eyes, I noticed they were on mine and I couldn't help but blush a dark shade of red. He smiled when he noticed that.

"You know," I said smirking wildly. "You look really sexy in tights." He laughed while I just sat and slyly smiling. He leaned in closer to my face as I turned my head towards him. His face was so close to mine until our lips were connected. I wrapped my hands around his neck, while his hands crept up my side.

I could of taken him right there, if it wasn't for the random holler from the ground. our lips parted and we peered over the roof. A dark skinned man pointed up at Spiderman.

"Hey your that Spiderman dude!" He shouted slightly trying not to draw attention.

"Sure am!" Peter called down to him, setting on his mask before the man could make out his face features.

"Do a back flip!" He yelled with excitement. Peter glanced at me and smiled. His foot came up and he rose lazily. He backed up, but only far enough that the man on the ground could still see him. His arms came up and he did a back flip. Easily.

*Time Skip*
*Peter's POV*

I had Y/N around the waist as we came through the window. I took off my mask and watched as Y/N took her fingers through her long braid, presumably making sure it was in place. I wondered what her hair looked like when it was down. I always found the color of it to be cool. Her roots were brown, but her 'French braid' (as she calls it) was a bright blond color, almost white. It looked pretty.

I didn't even notice I was staring until Y/N snapped me out of it.

"Peter..." She said shyly looking at me weak I smiled at her and strided forward. I cupped my hands on her cheeks and brushed my lips against hers.

"You're beautiful." I told her. I could feel the heat rise to her cheeks which made me wonder, why she was so shy with me all of a sudden?

I stared into her E/C eyes with wonder. Damn! Everything about her was amazing. The way she talked. The way she smiled. It was literally everything!

I'm so haply I finally told her. God, I'm sure glad there's no more secrets between us...

Damn!  That's a hella good way to end that chapter, doncha think?  Still more to come bare with me!