Chapter Three: New Avenger

*3rd person pov*
[Back at Stark Tower]

The whole Avengers (except Peter) assembled in the meeting room for a very important meeting. They were there to discuss matters about what happened at Maria's Dinner. Agent Romanoff and Director Fury sat at the head of the table being they were the key witnesses.

"Has the man declared his name yet?" Fury asked the group.
"No, sir." Agent Coulson replied.
"Who was she...?" Natasha asked dozed off. 'How did she know that Hydra man was gonna attack?' She thought.

"How did she know it was going to happen?" Steve asked confused.

"Maybe she is a part of Hydra," Wanda suggested.

"Perhaps she turned on Hydra and now she's allied." Thor said confidently. The room went quiet.

"Nope." Said to Tony. "That's still just your brother." Thor rolled his eyes.

"Agent Romenov has brought up a good point." Fury said motioning for Bruce to get the computer. He brought it over and set it in front of him on the table.

"I have a camera chip in my eye patch." Fury said removing a small piece of something black off of his eye patch.

"Has that always been there?" Tony asked.

"Hopefully, we've managed to catch a glimpse of the girl" He typed on the computer.

"Ah," He pointed out y/n.

"Y/N... (height)... E/C... H/C..."

"And she's a looker," Tony said cockily.

"It says here... That Y/N has been to a doctors appointment once in the past 3 months for... A blood donation..." Fury closed the computer and rested his elbows on it, setting his head on his palms. "Not very helpful."

"Do you think she's supernatural?" Agent Rogers asked.

"That's... Possible." Tony answered. "But unlikely. She's Spiderboys friend"

"We'll look deper into this but this meeting will have to end on a note." Fury said. "Y/n can see the future."

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up in a tight bundle of arms. I rolled over to see Peter Parker asleep. I leaned forward until I was sitting up. I looked back and couldn't help but stare at the handsome man's facial features. I carefully went over the top of him to get off the bed. I grabbed my bad and strides for the washroom.

     I opened it up and slipped off my clothes but quickly putting my other clothes on. I wore my burgundy converses and my burgundy/ white sweatshirt with my blue jeans. I walked out of the bathroom to see the red-haired woman from Maria's Dinner. I yelped when I saw her, but she must've expected that because she quickly covered my mouth.

She motioned for me to follow her out the front door. This is crazy!? I'm following a stranger to god knows where!? She led me out to a helicopter which I didn't hesitate to jump on. She guided me to sit down. I glanced around at people I had known from T.V. Hawkeye, Bruce Banner, Thor Tony Stark, Captain America, Scarlet... And black widow! That's who the red-headed lady was.

She grinned at me.
"Y/N!" The eye-patched man walked towards me and set a hand on my shoulder looking into my E/C eyes. He smiles nodding
"Why am I here?" I asked.
"Because we need you." Tony Stark said dramatically. He snickered.
"Because you're unique." Black widow corrected. I glanced at everyone who was all looking at me like they expected me to do a circus act for them.
"I don't know what you're talking about..." I said glancing down at my hands.

"You can tell the future," Tony said. I closed my eyes to find myself still on the plane. Tony though, picked up a pencil case from god knows where and starts chucking them. Left right right right left. I blink and the flashback is over. I looked around to the confused avengers.
"Y/N?" Tony demanded.
"Yes?" I looked up.
"Okay, we're gonna have to do this the hard way." He picked up the pencils and began throwing.

Left, right, right, right, left. I caught them all. The group of Avengers looked at me in amazement. Tony just laughed.
"So?" I barked at Tony. "I can catch a few simple pencils... I bet Black Widow could do that." I glanced her way. She gave me a sly smile. My eyes tightly closed and when I opened them again, I was still here.

Tony looked pretty upset as he ran up to the front and grabbed a bar walking towards me. He swung at my head I ducked. "Head." He swiped for my waist, but I deflected it. "Head, waist." He swiped at my feet and then my right side of my body. I blinked and suddenly I was back to reality. 'Head, waist, feet, right'

     Tony growled as he ran up to the front of the helicopter and grabbed a metal bar. Damn it looked smaller in my vision. He ran up to me full tilt and swung for my head. I ducked and glared back as Tony had already been taking his hit to the waist. I wasn't on time when I managed to put my hand down so it didn't hit my side. I yelped out in pain as I felt the bones of my hand crack beneath me.

"Tony that's enough. You've proven your point." I could hear Steve yell.
I stood up tall as Tony came back at me and swiped for my legs attempting to knock me over. I jumped over the bar and racketed him in the nose with my good fist. I immediately jumped back, covering my mouth. This wasn't in my vision. Tony was on the ground holding his nose. He glanced up and growled at me. He lunged and swung for my right side. I grabbed the bar from his hand and threw it out of the chopper door.

Tony looked around for something else to attack with, but Steve and Thor held him back. Black Widow stood beside me as she took my bad hand in hers and examined it.
"Now that you're finished..." The eye-patched man said.
"Well, this was a good welcoming wasn't it?" Bruce asked. I shrugged.
"Not really..." I said softly.
"Anyway..." The man said a bit louder now.
"We want to welcome you to the team of Avengers." Everybody smiled and began clapping-except Tony. He stood snarling at me.

I didn't know what to do. So I just blushed and looked down. My specialty. I got slapped on the back by Widow and I grinned even more.
"So the first mission is the Hydra agent."
"Isn't that the guy from the restaurant?" I asked. They looked at me confused and then remembered that I was there.
"Yes Y/N it is." Said the man.
"Fury!" Said the agent from the front of the plane.

"Yes." The man spun around and began talking to the agent.
"Alright, new plan. We will rest for tonight but we will be back tomorrow so get your A game on because Hydra expected us to come today." He sighed. "Y/N you will be dropped back off at your house... Which is also Peters..." The people smirked at me.
"Yea... My mom's in the hospital so Peter offered me, board." I smiled.
"Rent-free?" He asked suspiciously
"Yea... I guess." Fury gave me a smile.
"Young love."

*time skip*

I got home well before 9. The shield dropped me off close to home because the helicopter clearly would look strange landing in the middle of a neighbourhood. I walked down my usual path to Peters home
"Aint got your boy?" A masculine voice asked from down an alley. I started walking faster trying to avoid it but hands suddenly reached out to me.