Chapter Two: New Home

[Same day... Same outfit]

"It's from the hydra." She said glancing back at the eye-patched man. I noticed his eye was on me. He glanced her and shrugged.
"Put him on the copper."

The man growled, as the redhead sternly rose him to his feet. He nodded towards where we were standing, but more towards Peter. Peter nodded back.

The redhead took the 'hydra' man and lead him out the door, the eye-patched man following behind. Peter looked at me with big eyes, looking insanely worried.

"What the hell was that?" I could tell he was trying to keep his cool. He sighed frustrated
"Sorry..." He shook his head and closed his eyes. He leaned in pulling me in for a hug. I wrapped my hands around his midsection.

*time skip*

He drove us back to his house. We decided that it was a long enough day, so we were going to head to the hospital first thing tomorrow. We stepped out of the vehicle and headed for the door. It was raining pretty bad out so we had to run. I turned the doorknob.

"It's locked!" I yelled through the sound of the heavy rain. Peter laughed. "Just our luck huh?"

We stood out on the front stoop banging on the door. I moaned and pressed my back up against the door. It was useless. I noticed Peter stopped hammering on the door, but he was looking at me instead.

"What?" I say squinting from the rain. He smiled and grabbed my waist.
"You look sexy when you're wet." I was cut off from laughing when he leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing deeper into the kiss. I had to stand on my tippy toes slightly to reach him because he was taller.

Suddenly the door opened and May had stood there holding a towel around her.

We pulled apart and avoided eye contact between each other.

"Sorry I was in the shower." She pointed towards the bathroom. She opened the door and stepped aside to allow us in.

"Y/N, I heard about your mother I'm so sorry." She looked at me sadly. I nodded. What was I supposed to say? 'Thank you'?

"But, you can stay here, I mean if you want to. Now... before I saw that-" she pointed outside smirking reminding herself of the scene of Peter and I. "I would have told you, you can sleep on the couch..." She looked at us "But now... you can sleep wherever you want." She winked at Peter, who rolled his eyes.

"Thanks, May, I appreciate it." I said taking off my shoes.

"Your bag's in Peters room from yesterday. Goodnight." She turned walking down the hall to the washroom. I looked at Peter and we both laughed like little school kids. We walked to Peters room and closed the door behind us. Peter sighed.

"I hate it when she invades my life." He pouted playfully sitting on his bed.

"I think it's cute," I said sitting beside him. He glared at me but then it turned into a smirk

'Spiderman, Spiderman does whatever a-' Peters phone started going off. I grinned at him, as he retrieved it pretty quickly from his pocket.

"Just a... huge fan..." He said smiling.
"Gotta change it." He looked embarrassed and I laughed.
"Hello?" Peter began.
*silence*
"Yeah."
*silence*
"now?"
*silence*
"Okay, I guess..." He hung up and looked at me dryly. I gotta go. He leaned smiled at me.

"Now?" I asked. "It's 8 o'clock?" He half smiled as he stood up and stridded towards the door. He glanced back. "It's just work. They have nobody on the shift right now, so I'll be back in about an hour-ish okay?" I nodded. He looked at me sadly before closing the door.

I glanced at his glow-in-the-dark spiderman clock. It was already getting late. Something didn't seem right. Why would a shift only be 'a hour-ish'? I layed down on his bed than curled up in the corner. Before I knew it, I had drifted off to sleep.

*Peter's Pov*
*Time skip*

Peter raced down the alley and geared up his suit.

"Hello, Peter Parker," Karen said as he activated the suit Mr. Stark made him.
"Hey, Karen." He shoot webs and swing from buildings on his way to Stark Tower.

     "How's Y/N?" She asked. He'd talked regularly about y/n to Karen as he was in the middle of fighting off a bad guy. Of course, the bad guy would look at him like he was insane. But then again... he didn't blame him. Being, a man in a spider outfit, talking to himself about a girl he likes doesn't exactly seem normal.

"She's doing well," he replied. "I mean- no she's no because her mom died. But I'm doing well because now she lives with me and because huh, I made the first move."

"That's good... ish, Peter." She said. "Remember not to be selfish at times and always put people before you-especially when it's Y/N." It annoyed him when she lectures him about stuff. Just something Tony just 'had' to add to teach him lessons of how to be good.

"First of all 'Karen' you just called Spiderman selfish."

"Peter, I did not mean to hurt your fee-" She was cut off when he deactivated her. I wasn't being selfish, was I? Yeah, he feel bad for what Y/N's going through right now, but Peter gave her a home to recover in. Was I being selfish?

*time skip*

"Hey, kid," Tony said slapping Peters back.

"Hey what's the mission?" He grinned and waited. Tony sat on a leather couch leaned up against a corner.

"The Hydra person that was taken into custody by our agents yesterday, Agent Romanoff mentioned your presence?" He asked suspiciously.

"Yeah. I was there with a friend." He said trying to keep his cheeks from turning red.

"Oh, I see. Big guys growing up huh?" He picked up a mug and took a sip from it.

"So the mission..." he raised his eyebrows, pursing his lips together. Let's uh, change the subject.

"Yes. That's it..." He said.
"That's it?"
"Yes... That's it. I just wanted to make sure you weren't snooping other agents missions."
"Okay, Mr. Stark." He said before leaving.
"Oh, and kid," Peter turned back around. "She's a cutie."
"Thanks..." he made his exit.

     He made his way back to Y/N in hopes that she'd still be awake. He stepped quietly into the house tapping the button on his chest to remove the suit. He opened the door to the bedroom to find a sleeping Y/N cuddled up in the corner of the bed.

He threw on a pair of pyjama pants and kept his shirt off since the  Aunt May didn't turn on the AC in the early June. He'd hoped y/n wouldn't mind. He laid himself on the bed.

Would it be weird if I wrapped my arm around y/n? I mean, we did kiss and hugged like 3 times... So I guess that makes us something. He laid on his side and wrapped his arm around her. Her body shimmied closer to him It felt nice to be beside her. It felt natural.