Chapter Twenty Nine: Bar

Three bottles down the hatch later and Peter'd been sitting dazed on a bar stool by himself

"Since when have they allowed 16 year old to come into the stripper club?"

Peter heard someone ask from across the bar table.

"Ain't gotta clue, Garsson." Said a different voice from the same direction.

Peter turned around and rested his head on the palm of his hand with his elbow on the bar. Just as he suspected, the two caucasian men had been looking at him.

One man had a blond comb over and a plain black shirt on. Had to be early thirty's, Peter assumed. The other one sat beside him wearing a plaid buttoned up sweater and black hair, similar to Peter's style, loose curls and kept thicker on the top and the sides buzzed down.

"No. He looks younger." The blond one nodded Peter's way. "Hes avoiding the view." His eyes shifted behind Peter now.

Peter slyly turned on the bar stool and turned his head behind him.

He eyed a lady up on the stage dancing swiftly to the beat of the loud music. He shot his eyes back to the ground when he saw the (your hair color choice of outfit. She wore a black spaghetti- strapped sports bra and fishnets with what looked like black underwear underneath. Not much of her legs were showing because of her black knee- high boots that squeezed tightly around her legs, outlining muscles Peter was surprised to see on such a skinny body.

"Damn!" One of them cat-called the lady. "The kids missing out."

Peter squinted his eyes and turned to the men. "Would you like to get something off your chest, gentlemen?" He asked confidently.

"Nah, I was just enjoying the view... and you?" He raised a brow.

"I dont need to." Peter leaned back.

"He autta be one of those pure boys. Or hes in a devoted relationship." The dark- haired man man commented.

"But he's here." The other said.

"Pure?" Peter questioned but answered himself. "I'm not innocent!" He protested.

"Yeah, okay bud." The dark-haired man said.

"Had. I had a girlfriend." Peter rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, shes dead by the way." He looked between both of them.

"Jeez, Stephan!" The dark-haired man slapped the other man on the chest. "The boys washing in his sorrows, you autta pay your respects to that."

Stephan rolled his eyes. "Than stop with the comments, Garsson."

"Y'know," Garsson began. "Betcha if you paid one of these pretty little ladies up there, they'd give ya a little dance. That'll cheer you up."

Peter turned his head. "Uh..." he felt flustered by his advice. "Nah, I'm good." He shrugged it off.

"Right." Garsson shrugged his brows and turned back to his drink. "He's still a boy."

"What? I'm not a virgin if that's what your trying to say.

He scoffed. "Any girl who'd screw you autta be psychotic."

Peter couldn't exactly remember what happened after the whiskey but he found himself in a fighting stance between him and Garsson, while the blond stood off to the side occasionally protesting the fight.

Y/n, no... it was that girl from the stage was now stepping between both of them

"You guys need to back off!" She demanded. Peter obligated as if she were a siren from Greek mythology.

She turned to Peter with her beautiful (your color eyes), then she softened and smiled. "Are you alright?"

Peter felt awkward on the inside. Why was this lady asking him this? Why not him? Why at all? But on the outside, all he could do was smile... awkward...

He watched the guy turn with a scowl and grabbed his leather jacket from the chair and walked off, his friend along with him.

"Y/n?" Peter swore to God he was looking at his girlfriend. He was so absorbed in liquor and alcohol that he was convinced.

"No..." She glanced behind her. "I'm Raven."

"Oh." Peter shook his head. "You just look like someone I used to know..."

"She sounds gorgeous."

"Uh, yeah..." Peter cleared his mind. This was definitely not y/n, she wasn't as confident with her skin.

She took a step towards Peter. "Promise me your not married." She wrapped her arms between Peter and around his midsection. She was about the same height as Peter so they were now looking eye-to-eye.

"I-I don't have any money left..." Peter stammered.

"Your price is your charm." She smiled at him.

Raven pulled away from him and took him by the hand. "Follow me." She led him through the bar and to the stage where they mounted the stairs. She led him behind the curtain where there was a huge space with a few chairs in the middle as if it were a waiting room.

"This way." She let go of him and went to one of the five doors.

Inside was a bed, a dresser, a mirror and a few other things that would regularly be in a hotel room.

"Virgin?" She asked him, pointing to the bed for him to sit on while she grabbed in the dresser drawer.

"No."

"Mkay."

She pulled out something- Peter couldn't see- and stashed it in a pocket of her skirt. She stood above him and 'booped' him on the nose. He shook his head quickly. What the?

"Your cute."

Suddenly Peter felt her hands run through his hair and then her face came to view and their lips entwined.

"Y/n." He pulled away for a second before locking lips again with her.

"I-" Peter interrupted her when he melted into her.

In one quick move, she swung her leg over him until she straddled his lap.

They faught for dominance. Comments were made, moans were escaped, and love was made.

Authors note

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I told you I was gonna post this last week but the set was transferred so I couldn't. I'm publishing 3 new chapters right now! 😉