Chapter Eleven: Dead Battery

*Y/N's POV*

     He smiled at me before pressing into me for a kiss. He shyly pushed me up against the wall beside his bed and kissed me passionately. Not too hard, but obviously desperate for my touch. I pressed my body against him. It was almost like grinding. It seemed weird -especially for me, but he answered back with a moan and a smile, which I could feel through the kiss.

His hands went from my waist, to my torso and crawled up to my breasts. I jumped and quickly pushed away at the sudden intimate touch.

Peter quickly unattached and  looked at me "I'm so sorry Y/N." He said worryingly.

Oh, shit!  I didn't mean to make him feel bad about what he'd just done. I paused for a moment and sighed.

"No... I'm sorry." I entwined our fingers and pressed back into him, letting that settle our apology.

It took him a second to come back to reality, but when he did, he leaned in for my neck and began attacking it with kisses. I moved my neck around to allow him to get into places I loved. I took in a breath.

Did I smell burning cookies?  I ignored the smell and continued to let out little moans to please the man I loved.

This wasn't me... Why was I being so sexual? I'm usually the shy kind of person. This was weird for me, but I felt so confident with him.

He pushed a button on his chest and his suit became loose and the back had slowly slipped off of him. I admired his torso features. He was so muscular... Wow!!!

He leaned back into me. His fingers fiddled with the bottom of my shirt before beginning to rise it.

Oh shit!  I thought. I still had that bullet wound in my arm and it sure the hell didn't heal that fast. What was I gonna do?

     Just as he raised it to my bra line, the door bursted open and May walked in cheerfully until her eyes landed on the circumstances. She gasped. I watched as Peter quickly kicked his suit under the bed, not even bothering to help me lower my shirt that was stuck on the wire of my bra for a second. 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She said running for the exit.

"I totally forgot Y/N was here! I swear!" She hollered as the door closed. Half a second later, there was the sound of a knock on the door.  Peter turned to me with an annoyed expression. Peter slid quickly into some jogging pants and a baggy t-shirt.

We nodded at each other before heading for the door. Peter opened it and looked at May furiously. May smiled awkwardly and looked to me.

"I-I made cookies..." She made jazz hands.
"They're kinda burnt but they're there if you guys... want some?" She looked sadly at Peter than sighed.

"Yes, we would love some, May." I quickly shot through the door. I looked at Peter who looked as though a mix emotion of sad and confused. I gave him a warm smile.

He's probably thinking damn I was so close to getting laid... I didn't know what was going on through Peters head right now, but that was probably something like it.

I opened the door and slid through it, keeping myself from being between their feud. I could hear Peter say when he thought I was out of hearing rang,

"Maaay!?!" He whisper yelled.

"I saw that!" She giggled like a proud mother. "Your a good kisser, Peter." I turned to see her slap him on the chest laughing then walk down the other way of the hall.

I watched as Peter came into the kitchen. He looked at me and gave me a fake smile.

"Why the all of a sudden change?" He asked plainly. I felt as though he was being selfish about my virginity right there.

"What do you mean? I'm not on birth control." I said grabbing a cookie. I looked at it with distaste and laughed and placed it back on the tray. It wasn't even the colour of a cookie. May's cookies could easily be mistaken with coal.

"I didn't want to have... It with you?" He raised his brows.

"Then what did you want, Peter?" I decided to mow down a cookie anyways.

"I don't know..." He rested himself at the bar stool by the island.

We sat there silently for a while and I couldn't help notice the fact that Peter was staring at me. Full-on staring at me. With what? With wonder? With lust? Why?

"Is there something on your mind, Peter?" I decided to ask. He didn't look phased at my question.

"You..." Was all he answered.

"Mhm." I said pouring myself a glass of milk, that was sitting on the counter. I looked up at him.

When I realize he wasn't in the mood to talk I decided to walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder.

Is that all he wanted, was sex? It didn't seem like Peter to stoop so low.

The sound of my phone interrupted my thoughts. I grabbed it from my pocket and quickly scanned the screen.

"Unknown number." It could be somebody from the avengers... But it also couldn't be. I took the risk and raised it to my ear.

"Y/N how are you?" A females voice answered on the other end. I couldn't help wonder if that was the sound of nurse Fritz.

"I'm well how are you?" I glanced at Peter who was slumped in his chair looking at me confused.

"I'm great! How's those meds I provided you? Are they getting rid of the dizziness?"

"The di-" I looked at Peter again. I probably shouldn't be talking about this here. I raised my index finger at him to tell him I'll just be a moment. He looked at me sadly as I headed off towards the front door.

"Yes, they've been working. When will the pain go away?" I whispered closing the door.

"The meds aren't helping with the pain?" She asked raising her pitch.

"No."

"Well they're prescribed to help with dizziness, pain, headache, and nausea." She said it as almost she was looking at the bottle in front of her. "So technically you shouldn't be feeling... anything?"

"Okay........ But I am..." I didn't mean to sound rude but I was starting to feel quite annoyed that she had to call... Now? While I'm trying to deal with Peter.

"Okay. Come first thing tomorrow and I will pick up something. The lab is starting to make up a dose that'll cure your case."

"Okay how will I get ther-" I stopped myself thinking of Fabia. "Never mind."

"Yes. And as far as I know you have a mission set up for tomorrow? Along that director Fury is-"

I was confused when the phone went silent. I took it away from my ear. A symbol of a charger showed on the screen and beneath it said 'Dead battery'!?!? I'm an avenger... A crime stopper... A future teller.........  AND MY BATTERY JUST DIED???!!!!?!?!?

you have GOT to be kidding me right now.