alegrías actuales.🍉 (jamesxgeorge)

Börja om från början

"james." he said shamelessly eating george up with his eyes. "yo soy james." [i'm james]

"i don't know if you understand english or-"

"i do." his accent was thick enough to send shivers down george's spine but clear enough to understand.

"good!" george finally met james' gaze. "good, cause i wan'ed to know if you wan'ed to come sit with us?" george pointed behind him, to a small table occupied by three other boys.

james peaked over george's shoulders to see the eager stares of the others. a redhead with round glasses and freckled cheeks, a black haired boy with a nose ring and dark aura surrounding him, and a short brunette who was nearly bouncing out his seat. james knew he was the kind of kid to fall asleep if he was still for too long.

"okay." james said, doing it mostly because he knew he'd be close to george.

"okay." george smiled, taking a step back to let james get up. "if alex says anythin' odd, m'sorry. 'e's a bit much sometimes but-"

james thought that george's voice and accent was the best one. he didn't sound cocky and his voice was no where near annoying. he was the only thing that made the move worth it, james decided.

and when the world have you something as delicate and beautiful as george, you never let it go. james would have to be stupid to let george slip past his fingers.

"hi." the redhead was the first to speak, a welcoming smile on his sun kissed face.

"hola." george was the only one who deserved to understand james. the rest would have to earn it. [hello]

"this is fraser, will, an' alex." james nodded along, not bothering to memorize any of their names. if it wasn't george's, he just didn't care.

"y yo soy james." [and i'm james]

fraser stuck his hand out, throwing james off a bit. fraser would be the first person he'd have physical contact with. he took his hand, his mother hadn't raised a rude boy. "mucho gusto, james." fraser's spanish was horrid and made james cringed. but he knew that the boy was trying, unlike the other students. [nice to meet you, james]

james decided then that fraser was worthy. "i like your name." he said to the redhead.

"you speak english!" alex gawked.

"pues si, pendejo." alex, will, and george rose a brow, obvious confusion shown on their faces. fraser smirked. [well yeah, dumbass]

"what the fuck does that mean?" will asked.

"no te preocupes."

"don't worry 'bout it." fraser translated.

will rolled his eyes. "aren't you a little cunt."

james grinned, taking a liking to will's boldness. he really hoped it wasn't a one time thing. "when did you move 'ere, james?"

"an' why?" alex had already changed his seating position six times, james had counted.

"my mom got a new boyfriend." james said to george, but switching his eyes to fraser's as well for a split second.

"that's-"

"fuckin' mad! you 'ad to move all the way from mexico. that's far, i bet you 'ate it 'ere!" alex beamed, his hair falling over his blue eyes.

james held a straight face, the stars completely gone when he turned away from george. "si, todos son bien sangrones."

"huh?"

"everyone is stuck up."

"oh, yeah, s-some people are jus' fuckin' terrible." george agreed. he paused, biting his lip innocently. "i hope m'not-"