Lock & Key. (Final)

Persistence- firm or obstinate continuance in a course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition.

(Roughly 1 year has passed between this chapter and the last.)

I looked over at him as his phone kept vibrating. It's been going on for awhile now and I've been cool about it but I'm starting to get annoyed. We supposed to be watching this movie and he keeping his fat ass head in his phone. Let me relax, it's nothing. I tried to focus on the tv for a couple minutes but the vibrating kept going. Alright. Let me approach this in a reasonable way. "Youre not paying attention to the movie chrisss." I fake whined and sat up, grabbing onto his neck. He shrugged me off and kept his eyes on the phone. His brightness was turned all the way down so I couldn't really see. Oh okay.....I'll be blunt then. "Chris why your phone keep vibrating? Who is taking your attention away from me?" I moved my feet from across his lap and waited for him to answer. He sucked his teeth and looked at me with a mug.

"You know fucking what bruh, just leave damn! Starting shit for no reason at fucking all. I want to chill and here you come on that bullshit." He got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. I frowned hard and looked at the floor. Is he on his period? All I asked was why his phone kept vibrating. I don't want to speculate but it sounds to me that he got something to hide. I got up from my spot and followed behind him. "You must got something to fucking hide to be blowing up like that! I asked a simple question! Look at me!" I grabbed onto his shirt and yanked him around. He yanked his shoulder away from me and took a step back. "Man leave me alone." He tried to walk away from me again but I stepped in front of him. He got me fucked up because now, now he pissing me off. "Chris...listen. You're about to make me fuck you up. Why you bugging so hard?" I folded my arms, looking at him. He looked bothered and stressed out. His hair was messy and his beard was all grown out. Don't get me wrong, he still fine but it just isn't Chris. He been acting like this for the past couple weeks and I been brushing it off but now I'm done. "I just wanna be alone right now. It ain't you, I'm just stressed. I'm going to my house for now so I can calm myself down." He turned and walked away before I could even speak. I sighed and rubbed my forehead, trying to figure out what he could be stressing over. I haven't been acting crazy or anything like that so it isn't me...I think.

A lot has changed for the both of us in these past months and I could say I'm proud.

1.) I've went back to school to finish my degree and I'm almost done. I have a few more months and classes before I officially earn my associates degree.
2.) Instead of trying to be the old me, I've created a brand new Senia. This Senia doesn't take no shit, but she allows others to learn her before she blocks them out completely. I still don't have my guard down all the way but I hear them out.
3.)I'm working on my physical health. I meal prep, eat veggies, drink strictly water, balance my meals, I even own a gym membership. Im dedicated forreal forreal.

4.) Me and Chris don't live together anymore. Still my lovebug of course but I wanted my independence back fully. he always over here with me anyway so it really don't matter! I had to let that house go that I tried to end myself in. I tried to stay there for a couple of weeks but I just couldn't. So I found myself a apartment on the 8th floor, downtown. The view is amazing! I have a balcony so only imagine how many times a week I get my shit wacked up there!
5.) This isn't really positive....but...me and Chris had a threesome. Hear me out! He wasn't asking me, I offered and he ran with it. We found a girl, all that good shit. We drunk our drinks, got to feeling good, clothes started falling off. She got to eating me while he hit her from the back but this where she fucked up. She took the condom off 'secretly' (watched her ass do it) to get him to nut in her. I beat her ass right then and there. I let you into my relationship for a night and you wanted to make it permanent. Aw yeah bitch you getting beating up. So we both learned a lesson that day.