Avoided.

Bent- dishonest; corrupt behavior.

From Senia's POV

He tossed me into my wheelchair and grabbed phone and keys. "I'm leaving and don't fucking worry about where I'm going neither." He stormed out of the room. I silently started to sob while fixing myself in my chair. He hurt me physically and emotionally.

I can admit, today I have been a bitch due to my cycle. It's not his fault and I shouldn't have taken my anger out on him. It's just be didn't come home last night and that made me fucking sad! He didn't even keep in touch with me to let me know he was alright which pissed me off. Made me think he was out doing some shit he wasn't supposed to be doing. But I know he would never do anything like that. I need to relax and stop putting pressure on him or else I'll run him off. Ugh I'm so stupid! I rolled myself over to the full body mirror we have and looked at my arms and torso area. I have a couple bruises near my forearms and one on my rib cage. I'm always bringing negative shit to myself. I'm ready to go to bed.

I put myself into the bed and curled up right under the covers. I don't know who I'm kidding, I'm not about to sleep until he's next to me. I need to fix this....

"This is Christopher Brown and ill return your call if you leave a detailed voicemail. Bless up." The line beeped. I hung up the phone for the tenth time and redialed again. He got me fucked up and I'll light this motherfuckin house on fire so he don't have no where to come back too. He blowing it big time. "Chris this the last voicemail I'm leaving before I blow this fucking house up! You playing these dumbass games like you don't know who I am! You better be in my face in the next twenty minutes or it's straight static from there, period." I hung the phone up and tossed my phone across the bed. My blood pressure doesn't need to be this high. I better calm down before I have a heart attack. I took a couple deep breathes and closed my eyes, speaking with myself. A couple minutes passed and I heard the front door open. My eyes shot right open and I started at the bedroom door. He better have tears running down his face or something.

Senia, nothing is going to get fixed if you're acting like a psychotic bitch. Calm down and do it now. The door slowly creaked open and his head appeared from behind it. I just stared at him. "...I'm glad the house is still up." He laughed nervously. I blinked a couple times before sitting up in my spot and crossing my arms. "Where you go and why wasn't you answering the phone?" He opened the door completely and walked inside, looking at me with a nervous look. Yeah he better be scared. "I went around the corner to clear my head...I'm sorry for putting my hands on you. I need to learn down to control my anger more because you don't deserve none of this." He walked over to the bed and sat next to me, turning my direction. I looked away from him and down at the sheets, starting to mess with the back of my shirt. I'm such a bitch.

"No I did deserve it. I've been a bitch all day and I know I've been pushing your buttons. On top of that, I put my hands on you first so I asked for it. I wish I could make it up too you." I sighed and looked over at my legs. I can't ride no dick like this! I be needing so bad too. Lord, why my legs? Why!? "No it's okay. I know what your going through isn't easy and you don't know how to cope with your emotions sometimes. Just give me a kiss and I'll accept your apology." He started cheesing hard and moving closer to me. I playfully rolled my eyes while laughing and leaning in towards him. He puckered his lips and I gave them a bunch of pecks. I love this man so much. Now that I know he safe, I can go to bed. I have therapy tomorrow and I'm already exhausted from today's session.

"Come lay with me." I moved the covers back and got under them. He got up and turned the light off behind stripping down to his underwear. He made a couple groaning noises like something was hurting but I didn't ask. "Damn back." He mumbled under his breath and I felt the bed sink next me. I can only sleep in his arms or with him next to me. Other than that I'll be laying here like a crackhead. "I love you." He whispered and I felt his lips against my forehead. "I love you more." I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.