24.

Bag Day- celebration of the day you were born, slang for birthday.

"You can't raise a man, He's already grown, what you gonna do? You wonder why he acts like a boy it's cause he wasn't raised right before you! Girl, you ain't never gonna change nobody if he don't wanna, you can't make nobody!! You can't raise a man, no, no!!!" I yelled at top of my lungs, singing in the mirror. Niggas ain't shit and that's just that on that! Nah I'm pissed at that bitch ass boy. He always doing stupid shit and think it's okay. He sitting right in the bedroom and I don't give a fuck. "I don't need a nigga for nothin'! Single and poppin' and a rich bitch stunnin'!" I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall.

My birthday in a couple minutes and I'm spending it being pissed off at him. I asked him what tomorrow was and he said he didn't know, while having his fatass head in his phone. That was a double hell naw. Matter fact. I walked into the room and he was still just scrolling away on his phone. "You can leave and lose my number. I don't even know why you still here. I hate bitch ass niggas." I shook my head, tightening my robe. He just ignored me and didn't bulge. Oh okay. I yanked the phone from his hand and threw it across the room. He looked up at me and didn't say anything. He wanna see Senia show her ass in this room and she don't mind doing that at all. You don't ever forget someone's birthday. Especially someone you 'care about.'

Like he was serious as a heart attack when he said he didn't know. I know everything about this man, down to his fucking social security number. 239-1- nevermind but you get the point. That's crazy. Single looking good tho. "You got five seconds to go pick my phone up." He rested his hand under his chin. "No, you don't tell me what to do and I'm not getting it. You get it and get out." "Man I don't even know what you mad about! You always fucking b- okay man I'm gone before I say some hurtful shit to your hoe ass." He stood up suddenly and walked out of the room. I put my hand on my chest and gasped. Hoe!? Little ole me? I got yo hoe. I heard the front door slam after a couple seconds and I frowned. I swear, he cut off forreal this time. I don't need him in my life anymore if he can't pay attention and cherish me like he should. It's plenty of men in this world that would treat me better than he has been lately.

I gave him my all...I changed my ways. That's why I never used to let my guard down because fuck shit like this always happen. OOOO I'm so pissed. I looked at the time. 11:59PM. I don't even wanna do shit no more. I sat down on the floor and put my head in my hands, getting teary eyed. I just wish god would let me be happy for once in my life.

I miss my mom.....

I wish she was here to celebrate with me man..I wish heaven had visiting hours...I don't have a genie so I don't know why I keep wishin. My phone dinged and I just ignored it. Then it dinged again. Who the fuck. I sniffed and reached over.

James
Happy birthday even though you ghosted me. I hope you have a good day and turn up lol.

EVEN FIVE SECOND MAN REMEMBERED MY BIRTHDAY!! Chris is done. Over with.

James
Ft me right quick.

Then the phone started ringing. I just stared at it for a couple second. Yes?...No..Yess.......Alright. I pressed the green and held the phone towards the ceiling. "I didn't get to text you back but thanks..." I made sure I cleared. "No problem. Let me see yo twenty four year old face!" He laughed. I couldn't help but smile and slowly put my face into the camera. I could see his face and he was laying down. "It look good on you youngin'. Just wait until you get my age, you won't even realize that shit." He chuckled. "You not even that much older, shut up."

"Who you talking too?" Chris said, scaring the hell out of me. When the fuc- He was holding onto a bouquet of flowers that spelled out my name with two gift bags full of stuff. My mouth dropped and I started getting emotional. Wait oh shit! "Uh I'll call you back." I hung up the phone and dropped it, jumping up. "Nah man who the fuck was that nigga? I'll drop all this shit right now if you don't tell me and tell me fast." "A friend just wishing me happy birthday. What's the big deal?" I frowned. "Cause you don't have any friends that I know of." "He's a friend from class. Are you done bitching so that I can apologize." He just stayed quiet and gave me a 'yeah right' expression. "I'm sorry for blowing up like that, I just thought you genuinely forgot about me and my birthday.." I looked away, slightly embarrassed.