Ropes.

Hustler- Someone who knows how to get money.

"The next female i'm about to bring out is our favorite one right here! She can make it clap but she will clap you in a split second so don't fuck with her. WELCOME HONNNNEEEYYY TO THE STAGE!!!" As he yelled my name into the microphone I put a seductive straight face on and slowly walked out onto the stage. Put it down by T-Pain blasted through the speakers as I kept my eyes glued to the crowd while doing my strip routine. First came off the bra and then came off everything else. I've learned that its either you struggle broke or you struggle rich. I chose my path. I'm not ashamed to be a stripper because it has made me the millionaire in such a small amount of time. We all have to start off somewhere.

My mother always used to tell me "don't have your hand out to anyone because they'll always look for something in return." That's why I've always made shit happen by myself. I refuse to sit and soak in misery when i could be out making money. If I don't play the game, the game will play me and what do I look like getting played? This isn't a man's world, its a money world. If you ain't talking cash, I do not want to speak period.

Here's some background on me. My name is Senia Olivia Kenson and I am a 22 year old female from the NOLA. I was raised by a heavy crack user but I can say I turned out pretty fine. Never met my daddy and I'm fine with that as well. I've been taking care of myself since the age of eight. I put myself through school and I graduated high honors. I had to take the bus to and from graduation. Moms was to high to make it so the only person there for me was me. I was never really the person to have friends for the simple fact that friends never benefit me in the long way. They just end being fake or asking for a hand out. Everyone always used to say that I was stuck up because I never really opened my mouth to speak to anyone. I have had one boyfriend in my lifetime and I will say that he wasn't that bad. We broke up because he went active in the military without telling me. I do not like the military at all because it is just a system for humans to go out and fight and eventually die. If its not physical death then it's mental. So i just ended that. I feel as if my life didn't go the course that it did, I would be walking around acting like some weak minded bitch that don't know nothing about independence so i'm glad I turned out to be this cold ass female that has a good head on her shoulders.

As I walked off the stage, I could hear the coward yelling and whistling at me. I smiled to myself while holding on tight to my duffel bag of money that I collected during my routine. "Ooh Honey girl, i'd fuck the shit out of you if I wasn't straight" Bubbles (A older stripper) said as I walked past her. I turned my head towards her and flicked my tongue at her while winking. "Freaky bitch, I like it." Another one of the strippers said as I made my way into the dressing room. I ignored her and went to my station and sat on the stool. I was the only one in the room right now so I opened my duffel, grabbed my money counter from inside of it and proceed to count my earnings. In the end I ended up with $52,745 from just this go around which means in total for the day I made $189,456. Of course I have to give our manager 20% of it so that leaves me with $151,564 for myself. Now imagine making that just about every night that you work. It's easy an business. I be damned if I stay a stripper the rest of my life but do you think I won't seize the opportunity while its available.

I am the real definition of a Hustler.