2 In Law.

Overwhelm- defeat completely.

"Where are we going anyway? Why are we leaving Virginia? Are you kidnapping me!?" She sat up in her seat and looked around the car. I just side eyed before turning my head back to the road and turning the music up.

She reached and turned it back down, looking at me. "Where are we going?" I don't really wanna tell her, just going to pull up and she'll figure it out. "Sit back and you'll see." I hit the gas, speeding up to 85mph.

Not going to lie, I'm nervous for what's about to happen. But eventually it was going to have to happen.

>>>

Forty Five more minutes had passed and we were three minutes away from our destination. This long stretched out road seems like it will never end. It's away from all civilization and surrounded by tall crops. The building started to come into view and Senia was alert. As we came closer and closer, my stomach began to turn and I felt slightly lightheaded. I'm scared yet excited for this.

The abortion clinic I chose is out of state because they were the cheapest and they get the job done fast.

Nah I'm just fucking with ya.

"Prison? Your mom is here?" She looked over at me. I nodded slightly and turned into the parking lot, looking for a parking spot close to the front so she doesn't have to walk that much. "You look pale...hurry and park." She said with concern. I do? I'm that nervous? Why am I so nervous, it's my momma.

I parked in the second row away from the door and turned the car off, taking a deep breath. My palms were sweaty and I was slightly shaking. "Hey, it's going to be okay." She leaned over and pulled me into a warm hug. I'm acting like a pussy. It's just my momma! "I don't know why I'm acting like this..." I took a deep breath, staying in her embrace. Her touch made me feel better somewhat. "It's only natural. Just relax. At the end of the day, she's going to always be your mother no matter what happened." I nodded and pulled away from her, running my hand up and down my face. I got this. How bad can she be right?

"Welcome to Kentucky's State Corrections Facility, if you could remove everything from your pockets and put them inside of one of these bowls, that would be lovely." The front desk officer greeted us. I took my keys, wallet, and phone out of my pocket and did as told, so did Senia. We walked through the metal detector one by one. "Alright, you're all clear. Who are you guys here to see?" She looked at me with a smile, winking. Oh lord if she knew, she wouldn't. "Uh...Janeice Clementine." I said in a unsure tone. A damn shame I don't even remember her name. She did a couple taps in the computer and grabbed a badge that said "Visitor" on it. "Alright and who are you here to see?" She looked at Senia with a blank expression. "I'm with him." She held her hand out. She looked at Senia for a second the at her stomach. "Oh I didn't know." She held it out to her. "I bet you didn't bitch." She snatched it and attached it to her jacket. I grabbed Senia and pulled her towards me, giving the lady a smile. "Which way Ma'am?" She pointed to a elevator on the right. "Up to the fifth floor and she'll be out."

I quickly walked us over and pressed the up button. "You gotta chill baby." I chuckled and let her go. "I'll beat that bitch up while she on the clock. She knew I was with you." She walked inside first and I followed behind. I took a deep breath and balled my hands into fist. It's the first time in roughly fifteen years that I've seen my mother. She's been in prison for both my brother and sister deaths and I hate that she had to find out like this. I guess life has consequences huh?

It seemed like it was taking forever for the elevator to get to the fifth floor. It was quiet while she held onto my arm, giving me a reassuring look. I got this. It's just my mother.