Snake.

Intellect- the understanding or mental powers of a particular person.

"LOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEVEER KNEW WHAT I WAS MISSIN!!!" She yelled in the bathroom. I sighed loud and rubbed my head. She been in there for like two hours, loud as fuck the whole time. This why I never take her no where. I've been dressed and ready for at least an hour.

We going to a restaurant tonight with James and his new girl. A double date type of thing. Him and ole girl been at it for a about three months and he said feelin her. She cool and Senia seems to get along with her so why not I guess. The bathroom door opened and she finally exited out, and must I say she took her time for a good ass reason.

She had on this spaghetti strapped red dress that hung low on the cleavage area, it ended alittle under her breast and it hugged every curve and flowed down to the floor, covering her feet. Her hair sat perfectly on her shoulders, curly with her edges nicely swooped up. Her skin had a slight glow to it and she just looked like a fucking meal. No makeup just how I like her with the lip gloss. I frowned and stood up, licking my lips while looking her up and down. "Damn, could you look any better?" I walked up to her and smiled. She looked off to the side, smiling widely and blushing. "Thank you Chris. You look just as good." She turned her head back to me and sized me up. I smirked and laid my hand on her waist, pulling her closer to me. "Is that right huh?" She nodded and looked up at me with that one look. "Yes, daddy." .......

I damn near snatched that dress off of her when she said that. "Don't play, because James won't see either of us tonight." I leaned down and kissed her cheek. She laid her hand on my chest and slowly slid it down my chest, to my area and gripped onto me, biting on her bottom lip. "That's fine, as long as you see me." She turned and slowly walked away, making sure to put that extra step so her hips could move more. I just stared after her and fantasized about undressing that. It's been extremely to long since that happened and it's bound to any day now. She keep doing this little slick shit, I'm going to fuck her good and hard. Let me focus on something else before I nut in my pants.

"Hello welcome to the Chalé Von Dul. We appreciate your service." The greeter opened the door for us and held his hand out, inviting us inside. "Thank you." Senia stepped first and I followed close behind. This some fancy fancy shit. He must be trying to get some or something because let me tell you, this is true white folk, business partner meeting with the guys type of restaurant. Matter of fact, nothing but white people surrounded our black asses. They were looking as if we weren't supposed to be here of course but I ignored it. You know how many times in my life I've come across the whole 'how do you own businesses' conversation? It happens to often.

I looked up and James was standing from his chair, waving us over to them. Senia held onto my hand, guiding us through the restaurant before we approached the table. "Hello!" The girl damn near flew out of her chair trying to stand up and greet us. I just looked at her and frowned alittle, nodding my head towards her. "Uh hey." Senia said awkwardly. "Wassup y'all. I'm glad y'all could make it." He walked over to us, dapped me up and gave Senia a oddly long side hug. "No problem man. Care to introduce?" I pulled out Senia's chair and watched as she sat down, fixing her dress. "Chris and Senia, this my girl Mion, Mion this is my homies Chris and Senia." "Nice to meet you guys! Oh my, I never would've thought I would be meeting my boyfriend friends! Or even having a boyfriend." She smiled widely and sat back down in her seat. We looked at eachother then at James. James just shook his head and sat down. She wasn't a bad looking female, just weird and hype as fuck.

She's a chocolate girl with pretty curly hair, very tall for a female (almost just as tall as James), slender build, braces and light brown eyes. The waiter approached the table in the middle of our confusion feast and asked what would we like to drink. We both said water, taking it easy on the liquor.

Last time we got drunk, she ended up pregnant. Hell naw.

"Sooo Mion, how are you?" Senia tried to play nice. "I'm fine, kinda hungry, kinda tired but I'm fine! How about you? How are you?" She leaned in on the table, getting closer. ".........why she so hype?" I looked at James, which had his eyes glued to my girl basically since we arrived. He shrugged. "She annoying but she cool. I'm just tryin to..." He held his hand on the side of his mouth, mouthing 'fuck'. "You couldn't fuck something easier? and quietier?" I looked at her as she explained something to Senia with her hands. I think she kinda slow or something because ain't no way.

"But you know that the earth is flat so how could water be circulating properly if-" "Uh, I think I have to go pee, I'll be back." She quickly stood and yanked on my pants in the process. I guess that mean come with me? I think it was a accident. I looked to James and once again, eyes to Senia. I kicked his foot under the table and looked him dead in the eyes. He better quit playing with me and stick to his bitch next to em. "How long have you guys been together? Five years? Six years? Two months?? Oh my god that would be such a short time." She giggled, twirling her hair around her finger. I just stared at her for a couple seconds before staring at James who was confused about me kicking him still. At this point I don't even wanna do this no more, I'm ready to go. She getting on my goddamn nerves and he pissing me off. Quit talking to me and quit staring at my bitch. "We together, that's all that matters." I stared blankly at her while she frowned alittle then began smiling and nodding. "Yeah thats beautiful. She's beautiful. You're cute too. That's beautiful together."

"Allllllrighty lets play the quiet game while looking over the menu shall we?" He picked up a menu quickly and put it over his face. Senia joined us at the table again and apologized for taking so long. "Yeah I wanna play the quiet game, I'm very competitive and if you think I'm go-" James reached over and out his hand over her mouth. Thank god.

She leaned over cupped my ear before whispering. "You was supposed to come with me dickhead." Oh, see I knew I was right. "My bad." I flipped the menu open and started looking over it.

Man these damn prices is outrageous. They want $30 for a side salad. That damn salad better make me full for the next week the fuck. The only thing that's even close to being worth the money is the seafood platter. I think I'll settle with that. She better have the same thing in mind or she ain't eating. "So Senia, you look....good tonight. I'm happy to see you out." "Hey you lost the game, haha!" She started laughing. "Aye bro shut her ass up before I pop her in the goddamn mouth." I tossed my menu on the table. Senia chuckled and thanked him, which is going to get both of them smacked the fuck up but ima take care of her irritating ass first. It's like she not even here, she can't hear what I'm saying or some shit. "She's literally in her own world. Ignore her." "Nah man she gettin on my nerves. Let her keep on." He waved me off and carried on his conversation with Senia.  Yeah just wait. He complemented her at least five times about the dress and how it brung out her curves.

I don't know what they put in this nigga water but he better relax before I make him. He acting weird and I'm going to end up cussing him out before the night is over.

We ate eventually and of course she annoyed me some more, I had to check James like three times for saying slick shit and Senia seemed uncomfortable about it. I thought we were boys? I know they fucked around whatever that phase was but he should have enough respect for me as his friend and move on.

"The food was so good! I wish I could order something to go. But I'm not. Or should I? I don't know what to do but I think I won't do it." She looked towards the ceiling as if she was really in deep thought. We all just stared at her with blank expressions. It's time to go. "Check please." I whispered to the waiter as he walked past. "Excuse me, I'll be back." Senia stood and slipped away to the bathroom. She doesn't usually go to the bathroom this much, I wonder what's wrong. "Thanks for coming out again man. This was nice wasn't it?" He looked at me and smirked alittle. I just looked at him, looking for what's smile worthy. "You been trippin tonight. Fuck is up?" "Maybe some desert would satisfy me." She smiled and I seen James jump then look over at her. Aw naw. "Um, ain't nothin up. I'm just glad to see her out and not in the house all the time." "What that gotta do with her body bro?" I sat up, staring him down. He shrugged and sighed. "Nothin. She just looking real fine tonight. I can't complement my friend?" He raised his eyebrows.

He want me to show out in here I think. I'm not tho, I'm not. "....Alright." He began to chuckle while standing. "If you would excuse me, I have to use the bathroom." He stood from his seat and walked towards the bathrooms. Mion was still looking at the menu, talking to herself.

I need a blunt.
or six.