Stubborn.

Mixed emotions- make you not certain how you feel about someone or something.

Silence is a way of communicating. You can get your point across without say a single word. I don't have the words to say to him but he knows exactly what I mean.

We've been laying skin to skin for about four hours now. Not on no sexual shit, not on no sneaky shit, just on some loving shit. We spoke about what we need to work on and what steps we need to take before it ends up like it was before. I still wanna know who he slept with tho, cause I know he ain't go that long without pussy. Should I keep that conversation untouched or should be nosey? I won't get jealous so I'm just gonna ask.

"Sooooo...." I broke the silence, keeping my eyes closed. He was running his fingers through my hair slowly while rubbing his hand against my back. "Hm?" I cleared my throat. "Who did you sleep with? I'm not going to act crazy or nothing, I just wanna know." He stopped moving completely and sighed. "Man that's a set up, cause next thing you know I'll have a black eye and be bitches." "No no no I'm serious. Just tell me." I lifted my head and looked up at him. He had a look of worry on his face and that gave it away. "I um...this girl named angel, another one, and Jenna." He mumbled the last name. I started chuckling repeatedly and stared at him. Not gonna lie, kinda hurt but it's cool. I just don't know why he keep sleeping with her if her pussy so so called 'trash'. I don't know, I won't ponder on it. "Oh okay, I mean I figured." I simply said. He looked at me suspiciously, frowning. "You acting too cool about it, who you sleep with?" He tilted his head back some. "This guy named James." I shrugged. I could see the jealousy as he shook his head and laid back down.

It's crazy how niggas can be mad about something you did, but was doing shit ten times worst! "Mhm. He probably didn't even make you cum." Not gon lie, you got me there. But he don't need to know that. "Nah the sex was actually cool. He gave some good ass head too." I pushed his buttons while nodding. "I'll smack the fuck outta you right now. Quit playin with me." He grabbed onto my neck and slightly choked me. I smiled and stared at him because he already know I like this shit. "I'm serious. You could never do no shit like that bro." I grabbed onto his wrist and laughed a little. He sucked his teeth and tighten his grip, getting in my face. "You better say sike right now before we be planning yo funeral. That lame ass nigga ain't doing shit better than me." It's funny because he really upset. But watch this. "And neither can Jenna but you keep sleeping with the bitch. My legs working perfectly fine now and she'll be found dead somewhere soon, trust that. Now get off of me before you piss me off even more." He let go of my neck and his face softened, looking away.

What is men's psychological process? Do they genuinely think they can do whatever they want and it just be peaches and cream? But when a woman do the exact same, OOOOOOOOH all hell breaks loose. Double standard is stupid and quite frankly annoying. I wish they could see shit from a woman's pres- HOLD ON. The bitch was supposed to b-

"Chris wait, she pregnant right?" I frowned. "Nah." He shook his head, looking back at me. "She lied about about it." I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. Men have to be the dumbest species to ever exists. Or it's just Chris. He gotta be the stupidest Chris alive. Something. "So you mean to tell me, she faked a pregnancy on you, tried to break up your 'happy' home, and you STILL went back and fucked her??? Chris I love you to pieces but you're a stupid ass, dumbass, idiot." I smacked him upside his head. "And that's not me hitting you outta anger, that's me knocking some damn sense into your head!" He just looked at me with  this sad face. "I know I'm always doing stupid stuff. I'm sorry." He looked away again. "Man don't try and run that 'oh it's me' shit! Listen-" I sighed hard. "Don't worry about messing with her anymore because she dead." I yanked the covers from him and laid down, facing the opposite way. "Whatever. You not built to kill nobody." He yanked the covers back from me. "She dead period. Now leave me alone." I yanked them back and wrapped myself in them.

I felt his warmth get closer to me and he planted a kiss on the back of my neck. "I'm deadass sorry about that...I gotta do better." "No quit talking to me." I shrugged him off. Not in the mood for him at the moment. "No I wanna talk to you.  Kiss on you. Touch on you." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to himself. I sucked my teeth and groaned. "What I gotta do to get you in the mood?" He sung in a playful manner but it actually sounded decent. Nothing. But I do have something in mind. "....eat my ass?" I  turned my head and looked at him. He twisted his face up and sucked his teeth. "Hell no! My mouth ain't going near somewhere shit come out of!" "My ass is clean! Plus I wanna try it!!!! If you not doing it then don't talk to me." I turned back over and wiggled out of his arms.

The room was quiet for about two minutes before he broke the silence. "Senia you're annoying as fuck! Turn over damn." He mumbled some other things under his breath. I busted out laughing while pulling the covers off of myself and standing up on the bed. "You giving me head after this too. I wanna see yo eyes water and all that shit. Get on all fours." He looked at me in disgust and frowned while I did as he asked with a smile on my face. Let's see what this hitting for. "Don't forget the pussy too baby. She miss her daddy." I winked while looking under at him. He gave me the same disgusted face and looked at my butt. "Come on just do it!" I closed my eyes and waited on him.

Then I felt a tongue slid across my butt crack and then he back away. "Hell nah Senia I cant do this!" He wiped his tongue with his hand. I started laughing hysterically and holding onto my stomach. I didn't really want him to do it, I was just being a asshole. HA NO PUN INTENDED.

"Man hell nah. I wanna do shit else with you." He wiped his tongue on the sheets and moved away from me. At this point I had to calm myself down before I went into a asthma attack. That shit was bout funny as hell cause he really licked my ass. I wiped my face and tried to keep a straight one, looking over at him. He was putting on his boxers and shirt. "Why you leaving?" I chuckled. "Because you always think shit a game. That ass shit wasn't cool." He stood up and picked his pants up. I sucked my teeth and looked at him like he was stupid. "Why you acting like a bitch about it?  It was a joke, hahaha you can laugh now. You always getting mad about stupid shit like you don't be playing with me as well, the fuck. You just pissed me off forreal so you can go ahead and leave. Call me when you lose that crybaby ass attitude." I rolled my eyes and pulled the covers over me, laying back down.

That's annoying as fuck! He always wanna be fucking playful but when I do it, he catch a attitude and wanna fucking cry. Crybaby ass bitch. HE THE ONE THAT PUT HIS TONGUE THERE! "This my house. You can leave if you want, other than that I'm having some friends over so either you staying here or you leaving. And put some clothes on." He walked out of the room and closed the door behind himself. I forgot we wasn't at my house. I ain't leaving so he can kiss my ass. I closed my eyes and 'rested' for a couple minutes but then accidentally fell asleep forreal.

>>>>>>>
I woke up and all I could hear was music coming from the living room. The music wasn't that loud but the damn niggas in there were! "Man this game fucking cheating!" "Nah nigga you just trash!!" Then laughter. The smell of weed filled my nostrils and the darkness of the room took over. I couldn't see shit. I might as well go back to sleep.

I closed my eyes for what seemed about twenty minutes before I heard the bedroom door open then close. Keep yo bitch ass away from me. The bed shifted and then I started feeling small pecks across my neck. I tried to shrug him off but he kept on. Then next thing I feel is fingers rubbing against me, under my- well his shirt. I don't give a fuck, still mine. Can't lie. That shit feel good. "I'm sorry baby." He whispered before a bright flash appeared in my face. I squinted my eyes and smacked his hand. "That's bright as fuck! Move!" He came into view and kissed my face multiple times before getting up and leaving.

He gotta be slow or something.
(Boring chapter, I know)