Glock 44.

Free- not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes.

"You, Senia Keson are now licensed to carry a concealed weapon. You to have this document on hand at any given time being that you are pulled over by the cop and or subjected to a search. If you have any questions I am here to answer them, other than that you are free to go." The lady handed me over a envelope with another paper attached to it. "No ma'am, thank you." I gave a small smile before walking out of the building of the gun range.

I am fucking ecstatic that I got the proper shit to carry a gun on me. Not to toot my own horn but I am too pretty to be walking around without any protection for myself. Not even that, I'm a woman and men like to take that as a green light to fuck with me. Now a days they go overboard with the crazy act and now if they try and play crazy, Senia going to up the glock on they ass. Let me stop hyping myself up.

Little update on life, I've been working on getting this license for the past three weeks, school is still on the easier side but it slowly starting to kick my ass, I've been in a........spaced out type of mindset nowadays. I just haven't been myself these past couple of weeks. I haven't been eating really, sleep is damn near never a option, and I have been looking half dead in the face. I'm tired of not being myself so I decided that today I'm going to go out and get myself done up. Nails, toes, massage, hair, all that good stuff. I don't need anyone to go with me either, well who am I kidding, I don't got nobody to go with me. People just be clowns all and all. OH almost forgot the good part. Don has been literally harassing me via text and phone call every single day. No matter what number I have blocked or how many times I change my number, he still finds a way to get in contact with me and honestly, I'm not even scared. In the beginning I was a little freaked out like what the fuck is going on but I learned that he was only all cap. Text like 'you be acting funny' to 'I know where you live' to 'I'm stalking you' and 'when you gon stop frontin on a g'. Not once have he showed up and did shit. The police isn't any help at all. 'We can't trace the number back' is all they say so ima take matters into my own hands.

My mom has been VERY distant and it scares me. Apparently she doesn't need my help anymore as far as coming over and taking care of her and it's like if I'm not doing, then who is. I keep asking her and she won't tell me so I just left it alone because she is a grown woman and she can leave herself in whomever care she wants.

As I was pulling into the parking lot of a little corner store near the nail salon I was about to go to, I seen a 2020 red and black mustang sitting adjacent from where I was parking and oh my goodness, I really really really want one! That is my next car. I'm claiming. I grabbed my phone and wallet from my purse before getting out of the car and walking inside of the store. "Good afternoon ma'am." The Arabic man spoke in his heavy accent. I smiled and nodded towards him and made my way to the chip isle. Hot fries, BBQ twist, or hot puffs? All three? Nah my stomach would be on ten. "Damn you just made me miss you even more than I already did." The deep voice spoke close to my ear. I quickly turned around and there he stood. In the flesh. "Chris?" I raised my eyebrows and held my hand to my chest. He stood there with this smile on his face and his hands tucked in his pockets. My heart was racing and I was getting hot. Lord did I think I was over him but evidently not. Am I mad at him or do I want to hop on him and ride til I can't no more? Shit both of them. "Hey Senia. Been awhile and I see you've changed for the good." He looked me up and down. I rolled my eyes and turned back towards the chips, trying to focus on what kind I wanted. Hot fries....damn he grew a beard? That just adds to the sex appeal. FOCUS ON THE FUCKING CHIPS. "Damn so you ignoring me?" He walked closer and grabbed my arm. I looked at him and snatched my arm away, mugging him. "Yeah that was the plan. What do you want?" My face relaxed once I caught a whiff of that cologne. "I want to talk to you. So come on." He turned around and walked away. I stood there contemplating if I should get my stuff and go with him or just go with him....my dumbass. My feet took me out the door and stopped once I didn't see him. The window of the mustang rolled down and his face peeled through. Of course.

"What Chris." I pulled the door closed and looked at him. He (of course) had his phone in his hands and was typing fast and not paying attention. I stared at him for a second before reaching over and snatching it from him. "You always on this fucking phone. Pay attention to what the fuck is going on around you." He stared at his hands for about ten seconds after I stopped talking before reaching over and grabbed me by the front of my neck, pulling me towards him. It was a hurtful grab but it gave me a flashback to when Don did it to me and I didn't like it. "You need to fucking relax. Now give me my phone and sit the fuck back." He held his other hand out. I quickly sat it in his hand and sat back in the seat. My hand started to slightly shake and I swallowed hard. "Now. I wanted to start off by apologizing to you for my actions in the past. I blew up on you without you having so much of a say so. I reflected on myself and Im working on changing." I rolled my eyes and looked towards the window. "The real reason I blew up like that was because I was still fucking with someone else and I didn't want to leave them alone. I needed a easy way out. That was the prefect opportunity to me at the time...." He looked away from me and sighed. I tucked my bottom lip into my mouth and tired to stop myself from laughing because this nigga is a joke. "Regretted it as I was doing it but I had to learn. She ended up being a fucking maniac. I missed you the whole time of course..I'm glad I ran into you today actually." I bet you fucking did regret it. You never realize what you have until it's gone and oh baby it's on it way out the door for good. I don't know why....you know what everything happens for a reason. He reached over and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. "You not going to say anything?" I kept looking out of the window before taking a deep breath and speaking. "That's good and all that you found it in yourself to change. Woo eat a fucking cookie. But what makes you think that I'm going to be available to YOU when you're ready? Do I have fisher price written somewhere on me nigga? I had to endure all of the pain that came with your fucking brilliant ass plan. Chris...just....just stay away from me." I snatched my hand away from him and grabbed my phone before getting out of the car, slamming his door and storming off to my car. It baffles me I swear it does. I'm not a toy and you can't play with me when you want too.

My emotions are swarming all over the place. It's hot outside. I don't feel like going to the salon anymore. I'm going home and laying in the bed for the rest of the day and soak in my fucking sorrow.

HOURS LATER
I've been watching grey's anatomy since I've gotten home around two o'clock. It's ten twenty right now. I've punched the wall a couple times and my knuckles are hurting bad. They bled a little earlier but nothing serious. So I punched the pillow for an alternative. I haven't ate since yesterday and I don't really have a appetite. Life is greeeeaaaat.

The door bell rung loudly throughout the house and honestly I have zero clue as to who it is at this time of night. So you know I had to grab the glock (I couldn't wait to say that.) and went to the front door. "Who is it?" I held the gun behind my back. No answer. "I said who is it?!" I put my ear to the door. Nothing. I slowly unlocked the locks and opened it fast, holding the gun in the face of the What I thought was stranger. He busted out laughing. I sucked my teeth and put the gun down. First of all I look like a crackhead. My hair is all over my head, I have on a big t shirt and no bottoms at all. Second of all, what is funny. And most importantly, WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE. He bent over laughing and held his stomach. "What do you want!?" I pushed him in his chest, frowning. He started to clam down and took a couple breathes. "Yo you're funny as fuck with that toy gun. You left your wallet in my car earlier." He held it out towards me. "I'm about to pistol whip you and see if it's a toy." I snatched the wallet out his hand and prepared to close the door in his face but he put his foot in the way. "Rude! Not going to invite me in for something to drink?" He smirked. "I'm not amused with your company. Shouldn't you be coming up with a plan to get away from me?" I faked confusion. He sucked his teeth and pushed the door open with his strength, walking inside. "Chris get the fuck out my house!!" I tried stopping him but that didn't work of course.

Next thing I know I'm being pinned up against the wall with my legs wrapped around him and his hands up under my thighs. "I do as I please baby." He spoke in a low tone while staring at me with only being a few inches away from my face. My dumbass fell under his very...very enticing spell. I need to get my ass whooped cause I just will not learn. "You missed me?" He licked his lips slowly, exposing his bottom row of gold grillz. My eyes wandered from his eyes to his lips and back to his eyes before nodding slightly. He chuckled while leaning in closer to my lips and hovering over them, teasing. "..close the door." I spoke barely above a whisper while looking him in the eyes. He wrapped his arms around my torso and I locked my legs around his waist as he carried me to the door and closed it with his foot. I reached over and locked the top and bottom lock.

It's about to go down.