Dangerous.

Puzzled- unable to understand; perplexed.

I cleared my throat and pulled my pants up as we pulled up in front of the mans house. "You made a mess everywhere." He gestured towards the dashboard. "Quit fucking me so good then I wouldn't." I shrugged and zipped them before opening the car door. We both got out.

So I tried to convince him to leave the situation with Don alone but he won't. I understand he wants revenge on him for taking his sister away but in the long run it can catch up to him and I don't want my baby going to jail. He called up some people he knows and now they about to put this price on his head. I keep asking him can he put a bag on Kevin stupid big ass head but 'no he'll get what's coming to him'. Now that I think about it, it's damn near the same situation so how is it that he can get Don gone but not Kevin.

He knocked on the door a couple times and slid his hands back in his pockets. "We getting Kevin gone and I ain't taking no for a answer." I blurted out. He looked over at me and sighed. "How many times do I gotta say no?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "No more because I'll get it done myself." He busted out laughing and shook his head. "Like you know somebody." He waved his hand. I raised my eyebrows and tilted my head at him. "You don't know who I know so shut the fuck up. Quit talking to me." I stepped away from him and the front door swung open.

Don't get wrong, Maruice is my man and I only have eyes for him, but this man standing in front of us is bout fine as fuck. Jesus. "Wassup bruh." The man went in for a dap with Chris and they did the whole handshake shit. "Wassup June. This is my girl Senia, Senia this is June." He introduced us. I gave a small smile and waved at him. He looked me up and down with a quickness and gave a head nod. "No feds shit right? Look like that bitch named Nicki speaker knockerz was talkin bout." He raised a eyebrow. I twisted my face up and looked at him. "Boy fu- I'm going to sit in the car." I turned on my heels and star- well attempted to walk but a hand grabbed my arm. They busted out laughing and walked inside the house with me being dragged with them. "He playin. Chill." He let go of my arm once the door was closed. I rolled my eyes and turned around to be faced with a not expected living room. Nice all white sectional with a coffee table to match. A huge tv mounted on the wall with different paintings hung all around the living room.

That why you don't judge someone off of looks.

"Follow me." He lead us to a room next to the living room that was basically a dining room but with a Tv in it. We all took a seat at the table and he flipped open the laptop that was already sitting there. "So from the info you already gave me over the phone, I found out who this nigga is and let's just say he ain't really hard to find. He has a messy track record and has been in and out of the system for a good minute now. He has over 30 charges just in the last two yea-" Chris cut him off. "Listen, I don't care about this nigga history. I want him gone and the only thing I need to know is how much bread you need to make that shit happen right now."

He punched in his hand as he spoke. I looked back and forth between the two because it ain't my place to say nothing. June stared at Chris without saying a word for about a minute before talking. "Nigga you cut me off again we gon take this to the streets." Chris shrugged. "You know it ain't shit but a word. So how much." He leaned in on the table. June closed the laptop and sat back in his chair, looking at me. I looked away from him because he was staring which was awkward. "3,000 and a couple nights with ya lady." He chuckled.  Chris looked at June then me then June. "Deal." My mouth dropped and I stood up from my chair. "Woah woah woah woah" I waved my hands in the air. "What the fuck!? I ain't no goddamn prostitute what the hell." I looked at Chris because what the fuck!? They both started cracking up again and I'm just lost now because once again, what the fuck!? "It's just jokes ma. Relax." June shook his head, still laughing. "Y'all niggas wylin on my nerves. How much forreal shit." I sat back down and frowned. "She a lil hood.10,000. Half up front, half after the job is done." He rubbed his chin while speaking. Chris nodded and pulled his phone out his pocket.

We like, never really talk about our bank accounts so I never thought about him having money like a dope dealer but this nigga got money money. He rich, I'm rich. Period.

The room fell quiet as Chris transferred the money to him on his phone. June was doing something on the laptop. Ima take this as my opportunity to ask. "Sooooo is 10,000 your flat rate or it depends on the person?" I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth. "What happened to knowing people?" He mumbled. "Mind yo goddamn business." "It depends on who you are. You ain't a friend of mine and you look like the feds so I'll charge you 300,000." He looked up from the laptop and at me. He about to get cussed out if he keep talking shit. I stared back at him and my leg started to bounce up and down. "Where the bathroom." "Upstairs left." His eyes never left mine. I stood up and headed upstairs with a quickness. My temper is so short nowadays and I been controlling it pretty well if you ask me. With the help of Chris of course. When I get mad, evil things go through my head and I really don't know how to control it. Speaking of Chris he about to get smacked for not taking up for me down there. Ima give him the benefit of the doubt though cause he trying to take care of the money shit but still. I ran the cold water and put my hands under it so that my blood pressure could decrease. I heard a Tv in the room next to the bathroom and it sounded like cartoons. Then I started to hear footsteps and it sounded as if they were coming to the bathroom. "Yeah bro let me check on Quinn right quick." June's voice traveled up the stairs and then the bathroom door opened. He walked in and closed it behind him. I turned around quick and looked at him confused. What he doing.

He walked up to me and smirked, looking down at me. "You crazy as hell. I see how you was looking at me when y'all first got here. You trynna slide on me or summin?" His country accent peeked through. "I- Uh no. My man downstairs so why would I even. You ruthless for trying this shit. Move." I tried walking around him but he put his arms on both sides on the sink which trapped me. "I'll scream if you don't move. Now." I pushed him by his chest but of course he didn't bulge. I opened my mouth and as I was about to scream, his hand went over it and he turned me around to face the mirror. He pressed himself up against the back of me and smacked my butt with his other hand. "If you say anything, you dead ma." He moved away from me and left the bathroom. I'm ready to go like now. I looked at myself in the mirror and made sure everything looked normal before making my way back downstairs. "Alright man I'll hit you up once the job is finished." I heard a slap noise. "Thanks. Tell Quinn uncle Chris said he love her." "Alright man. Love you bro be safe." They walked into the living room and over towards me which was by the door. "Nice meeting you Senja." He smiled. I nodded and looked down at the floor as we walked out of the house and to the car. Chris wrapped his arm around my shoulder once we got inside the car and stared at me. "You good?" I nodded and put on a fake smile, looking back at him. "Alright...I appreciate you coming with me." He planted kisses on my cheek. "No problem baby." I kissed his cheek and laid my head back against the headrest.

I zoned out the whole ride to his house.

What makes men think that it's okay to touch on me and make me feel uncomfortable. Can't use the stripper excuse. I don't like it and I don't want it. I'm not telling Chris due to fact that's his friend and most importantly he might kill him.

I hate being me sometimes man.