Snaked.

Disloyalty- the quality of not being loyal to a person.

I walked into the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror for the second time just at dinner. I feel like...I look ugly. I think I'm showing to much cleavage and I keep thinking my hair is messed up and I just feel out of place all together. I sighed and leaned against the counter, putting my head in my hands. I'm just ugly and I'm going to have to deal with it. My fucking scars is in plain sight and Ive seen some people staring as I passed by. I don't even know why we came out tonight..I'm ready to go.

That girl he brung with him is annoying the shit out of me. She's dingy as fuck and she talk to much. She's a very very very beautiful girl tho. If only he could just super glue her mouth shut, it'll be all good.

Someone knocked on the door twice before walking straight in. "Someone's in here!" I turned around quickly but soon realized it was James. "Chill ma, it's only me. I came to make sure you were okay." I frowned, still stunned from the idea of someone walking in on me. "I-I'm fine. Why didn't Chris come?" I turned back to the mirror and stared at myself, messing with my hair. "He uh, he's busy. Let me talk to you right quick tho." He approached the sink and grabbed onto my forearm. "James ima be honest, I-" He held his finger to my lip and turned me around, standing in front of me. Okay now I'm about to beat his ass. I smacked his hand away and pushed him. "Get out, and fast before I fuck you up James." I held my finger up. He smirked and chuckled, approaching me again. "I'm glad you out the house, lookin all fine and shit. This was my plan the whole time if you couldn't see." He pinned me against the sink with his body and put his head in the crook of my neck. "Off!" I tried pushing him away again but he held his ground. "I didn't take kindly to you playin me after that night we fucked. Once I laid it down on you, you became mine." He slid his hand down my arm, to my waist, gripping onto me. I began to shake slightly once I realized he was dead ass serious and wouldn't let me go. Flashbacks from the night with Don in the hotel room kept flashing as he touched me.

I feel disgusting...

"You don't ever, EVER-" He wrapped his hand around my throat and yanked me closer to him. "Ever, play me. I truly felt for you in your situations but that was an act too." He began laughing and shaking his head. My eyes watered and I started sniffing uncontrollably. Someone knocked on the door quickly before it swung open and everything unfolded so quick.

Mion came in first and was soon pushed out of the way by Chris, which grabbed James off of me by his suit jacket and slammed him to the floor. Chris wasn't letting up off of him with blows straight to the face while he tried to protect himself. I stood in the corner of the bathroom, in shock and speechless, Mion tried to break them up by pulling Chris's shirt and yelling 'stop!'. Chris (out of reaction) reached back and pushed her off of him, causing her to fall into the door. Some other people came rushing into the room and eventually broke them up. "Aye you better watch your fucking back!!" Chris yelled while trying to get to him again but the two employees held him tightly. Mion helped James up and he was bleeding from his lip and nose. They pulled Chris out and away and I quickly followed behind them. Everyone was staring as they escorted us out. Once we got outside, they tossed Chris away to the ground.

"The cops will be here any second if you don't get out of here hoodlum!" "No! No! We're leaving!" I grabbed Chris up quickly and practically ran off to the car. We got inside and Chris slammed the door, breathing hard. "B-Baby I'm s-sorry." My hand shook as I tried to reach for his face but he smacked my hand away. "It's not yo fault man, I swear that nigga is a dead man walking because I'm killing him. Oh he fucked up so baaad." He shook his head and started the car. I just sat back in my seat and kept quiet.

I always seem to be the reason something bad happens around me. I slouched down in my seat and silently cried with my face near the window. Just when things was starting to look normal for me.