Unexplained.

Infidelity- the action or state of being unfaithful to a spouse or other sexual partner.

"It's time to go in. You look fine." I stared at her through the mirror. She poked her bottom lip out and messed with her hair one last time. "Okay." I opened the car door and stepped out before going into the trunk and pulling her wheelchair out.

She's been irking my nerves all damn day long. She's being a brat about certain things today and it's really annoying. I'm ready to drop her ass off and leave but I can't just leave her hanging like that.

We got into a bad argument earlier over something dumb. She was mad about me not coming home last night (due to business) and not texting or calling to check on her. I told her that I was staying out at one of the shops late because we were backed up on appointments. One of the barber students just stopped showing up and he was one of my best. So I had to step in yesterday to help get through the appointment list. About time I was done with the last client it was late so I slept at the shop. Nothing major. But she wanted to argue about it. Then we started name calling. 'Bitch' and 'Dumbass' is our favorite. Then we 'broke up'. She think we ain't together no more which is untrue. Little do she know she stuck with my ass no matter what the fuck going on.

"You don't gotta stay with me. Go stay at the shop." She mumbled the last part. She think I ain't hear her. "Senia Shut the fuck up." I pushed the '6' icon on the elevator and leaned my back against the wall. She looked down at her nails and mumbled something else under her breath. "What? I ain't hear you. Speak up." I watched her as she turned around and looked up at me. "I said we ain't together no more so you don't tell me what to do." She unlocked her chair and rolled out of the elevator after the door opened. I just wanna yank her ass out that chair and throw the chair in the middle of the street sometimes. Always talking shit. "Hello Ms. Kenson! I'm glad you made it today." The receptionist greeted. She was a older petite white lady with grey hair and a gold cane. "Hi Dorothy. How are you today?" She put on a fake smile and signed herself in. "I'm great honey. Dr. Kalosom should be in the room ready for you! Good luck today!" She smiled, exposing her dentures. I just looked the other way as Senia pushed herself into the therapy room.

It was huge room with different tables you could lay on, different gym equipment machines, medicine balls, weights, all that. "Senia! Hey!" One of the nurses that Senia is basically friends with ran up to her and squealed. "Hey Jenna! You look beautiful today!" They hugged and gave each other a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks girl. I guess I can say white is my color." She flipped her hair playfully and laughed. "Hey Chris." She calmed down from laughing and looked at me with a smile and waved. I nodded my head at her and walked over to the the wall with chairs on them and sat.

4 Hours

Time flew by and it seemed like we just arrived not to long ago. Senia did good today but I could tell that our argument had a effect in her performance today. She fell once and she never falls. She didn't get hurt or anything but still. "I'm going to the bathroom then I'll be ready to go." She said to me and I nodded as she rolled out of the room. Her nurse Jenna was cleaning up everything as the doctor typed away on the computer. I sat and watched everything happen around me before she came back in the room. She just looked at me as if she was saying let's go. I stared back at her but got up once I realized she wasn't going to say anything. She pushing my buttons. I'm about to push her face in a minute.

Once we got back home, the house was quiet because we both wasn't saying anything to each other. She was in the living room and I was in the bedroom. I had my phone rested on my stomach, watching basketball highlights.

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I would've stuck with basketball. I played my freshman and sophomore year but the streets got into my head and I damn near just stopped going to school. Point guard, number 21. Never had a game on the bench and that's no cocky shit. My coach always stayed on my ass about being late to practice so after awhile he made the team do death drills every time I was late and boy did they hate me. I was never good with time management back then.