Sweat.

Mind over matter- the use of willpower to overcome physical problems.

Its been eating me alive. I've been dreaming about it. It's been on my mind every hour of the day, even when I'm trying to sleep. I'm fuckin sick of thinking about it. I can't tell her but I can't keep thinking about it either. Ive been smoking everyday for a couple weeks straight now just because that small amount of time that I am high, it clears my mind and I'm relaxed.

It happened two months ago and I honestly don't know how I've held it in for this long. I'm just about to tell her.

But then she'll leave me....

Fuck it. I made the mistake like a dumbass so now I gotta live with the consequences.

But I love her...

Obviously I didn't love her enough to cheat on her.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I picked my phone and FaceTimed her, pointing the camera towards the ceiling. I rung twice before it connected and he beautiful face popped up. She actually had a glow to her skin. Her hair was looking moisturized and healthy. And I'm about to lose all that over some trash ass 3 minute pussy.

"Hiiiiiiiiii Maruice." She smiled and waved into the camera. I couldn't help but smile back at her. "Wassup babygirl. What are you doing right now?" I looked around the parking lot while biting down on my bottom lip. I'm nervous as shit and I can't hide it. "Ummm." I heard some background noises and then she flipped the camera. She was in the kitchen, in front of the stove frying some chicken and what looks like pasta in the skillet next to it. "Cooking some food. I was hungry as shit." She turned the camera back around and looked away from me. I chewed on my bottom lip and let out a sigh. "I need to talk to you. I'll be home in about.....fifteen, twenty minutes." "Okay. I'll be waiting for you daddy." She looked at the camera and winked before hanging up the phone. She's so nasty and I love that shit.

Fuck my life.

I pulled up to the house about thirty minutes ago and I keep debating with myself on if I should keep being sneaky or tell her...I came to the conclusion that I'll just take myself out of the shit and everything will be fine right? right? damn. She been calling me but I haven't answered...time to go in.

I peeked around the corner into the kitchen and she was sitting at the island, like sitting sitting. Why the hell she not in her chair!? "Senia What the fuck." I walked fully in and frowned at her. "I could say the same. Why you ain't answering the phone?" She threw a spoon in my direction but I dodged out the way and it hit the floor. "Stop throwing shit. I was in the car....why you ain't in your chair?" I placed my car keys on the counter and stood across from her, on the opposite side of the counter. "Cause I ain't. What you gotta tell me?" She folded her hands on the counter and looked at me.

Here goes nothing...

I looked away for a second before taking a big gulp and sighing. "So...I've been hiding something from you..." I got quiet. "Maurice spit it out. Don't sugar coat shit." The look on her face showed she was already irritated with me. I cleared my throat and let everything just flow from my mouth. "So remember that night we argued bad and I left? I went around the corner to a bar. Long story short, I went in, got fucked up. Weelllll.....Jenna? Your nurse? She's a bartender there and umm.." I scratched my neck and looked away from her. "We had a quickie. Her pussy wasn't even good I swear to god. I only nut- nevermind. But it wasn't worth it I promise. I was thinking of you the whole time." I awkwardly looked back and forth between her and the counter.

I couldn't really read her..she just stared at me, blinking slowly with a blank face. Oh lord she about to set this bitch on fire..I ain't going to have no where to sleep no more..she'll probably shoot me in my sleep.

She busted out laughing and leaned forward against the counter, slapping it in the process. I frowned and stared at her, confused because what the hell is funny? "Senia...." I took a step back. She crazy forreal what the fuck. "Man you're a clown!" She shook her head, calming herself down and wiping the tears that formed during her laughter fit. I just stood there, dumbfounded. "You had me nervous to tell you, and you're laughing about it? I could've kept it a secret if I knew you would act like this." She chuckled a couple more times before speaking. "Why was you nervous? Just curious." She placed her hand under her chin, holding her head up and staring at me. "Because I'm scared you're going to leave me. Duh Senia." "Dont get smart with me when you the one that fucked up. I ain't going to leave you. Nah, because I'm tired of wasting time. If we were to break up, we'll eventually find our way back to each other. Leaving you is the easy way out. Not happening. I'm not even mad about the fact you went out and slept with someone else. You're a male, sexual pleasure is a must for y'all. I can't give you that right now so I knew it was bound to happen. Now what I am pissed about is that you chose her." She started laughing again and shaking her head. "That is exactly why I never give bitches the time of day to be my friend!! That right there! She smiled in my face everyday....Chris ima kill that bitch, weather it's now or later. I'm also mad that you think I couldn't tell something was up! It's been almost three months since that happened." I just stared at her with a confused face and my mouth slightly hung open. I expected her to flip the house upside down. I expected to have Bruises from her...she really surprised me with this one.

"But oh, when I get back to Senia Senia, I'll be doing me. You won't expect it either. Give me a kiss matter fact." She smiled and puckered her lips, leaning over the counter. I turned my head, looking at her for a couple seconds. "What you mean?" She shook her head. "You'll see baby. Come give me a kiss!" She pointed towards her lips. I kept my eyes on her while walking around the island and standing behind her, spinning the stool around. Her light brown eyes lit up as if she was a small kid in a candy store. "Just don't ever do the shit again. I'm only understanding to a certain point." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. I squinted and wrapped my arms around her waist, placing my forehead on top of hers. "You're solid as fuck. I really love you Senia. Like love you love you." I pecked her lips one time. "I love you too Maurice. We all make mistakes. It's about correcting them. Besides, my crippled ass can't do shit but suck dick and I ain't been doing it." She laughed a little and pecked my lips back. "I told you, crippled and all we can make it work." I slid my hand down to her ass and gave it a nice squeeze. I haven't felt that in forever and let me tell you. It still feels amazing. Ask Jr. "I'm almost there...give me some time and I'll be back moaning your name while riding yo- let me stop. Just give me a couple more months." She nodded and slowly ran her finger across the back of my head.

She gave me a sex flash back...now I gotta go beat my shit. FUCK.

She sneaky tho. FBI sneaky. She better not fuck around and get her and some nigga killed out here all for some revenge. 'But you did it to her' I don't give a fuck. She better know her place. Knowing her she'll take it too far.

Open mouths get rewarded sometimes.